Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:33:19 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
CooperationIsKey:

@star2000shadow: Pokemon Go is amazing for getting out and walking! I used it all the time when I lived on the beach with my dad, though I haven't played as much since moving inland because it's just gross and humid here, so it's hard to get motivated to go walk, lol.

we've had a few days like that 'nods' where it just did not do to go outside and walk. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:37:09 )

@Vixen: Yay!
That's pretty cool. When it's done are you going to wear it anywhere?
You should post pics of your progress on Voltra once in a while. I'm sure people here would like to see that. ^^

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah I was always glad that I grew up in a small coastal town instead of like Orlando. No hate there, but just the temp difference and the weather is so bad. It's just soo hot.
I do love playing Pokemon Go. It's been very humid here lately and I've come home quite a few times very sweaty from it lol

@star2000shadow: Seems a weird thing to be grounded for. It was just a mistake.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:38:11 )

I'm off to bed. I have a big day tomorrow. I won't be around as much, but please feel free to chat with each other. The thread is open to all, even when I'm not in it.
Good night.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:44:17 )

@Totalanimefan: I grew up largely in Bumf*ck, Texas, lmao. Do not recommend, especially where I ended up in my adolescence to early college years. Blech. I did get to visit family in Florida sometimes though, and got to go to the beach with my grandparents!

Have a good night, sleep well, and I'm guessing the big day is starting school tomorrow? Good luck! See you when we see you!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:46:47 )
    @Totalanimefan: Enjoy your morning!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:47:45 )

@blue: Oh my goodness that's adorable!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 06:07:09 )

@Totalanimefan: at this point, unlikely.
unclear if there will be any larger gatherings that warrant that sort of formality....
and it's a little questionable how durable my sewing methods are lol

please @ me

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 06:16:57 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: its not a mistake if i lose my balance in the middle of the street and can't get back up, not everyone pays attention especially if their playing on their phones. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 10:10:41 )
@totalanimefan: Oh! Well, I only had the peach picnic item at the moment. Might buy the same item or another different event item. How about you?

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 13:08:16 )

Good morning I woke up super freaking early for some reason. Even though I was awake until like 3, I woke up at like 7 and didn't feel like going back to sleep.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 13:12:51 )

Koneko, aw no, I'm so sorry to hear you slept poorly. I wonder if it's stress from last night and about the new job?

Regardless, I hope you're able to have a good first day!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 13:41:06 )

I slept great, had a weirdo dream (I wrote it down in my dream journal and transcribed it into my event thread for fun) and then woke up feeling rested for a change. :)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 13:53:56 )
Good morning. Happy Wednesday (I had to think about what day of the week it was for FAR too long - lol!)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 13:56:10 )
    Hey guys. Happy September :)

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 13:59:54 )

@Wildfire: Good morning! You know, the last couple of weeks zipped by, but this one is weirdly dragging by. I have no idea why!

@sunny: Good morning, happy September to you too! I'm celebrating my unofficial start of spoopy season by looping the opening theme of an animated Halloween special from 1978 over and over (it's woefully short but so, so good!).

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 14:13:40 )
@sunny: Yes - happy September, Sunny.

@CooperationIsKey: It's funny how time does that, isn't it?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 14:14:55 )
    @CooperationIsKey: sounds like you're a fan of Halloween :frizz-celebrate:

@Wildfire: are you looking forward to autumn?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 14:20:26 )
@sunny: I am looking forward to Autumn, but it doesn't really mean much to me any more. It's a good change, because it signals the (soon) end to hurricane season and the beginning of dropping temperatures and humidity - but only barely on both counts. I miss the true seasonal changes that happen in most other places, sometimes, but haven't experienced them in years. Activity-wise, Autumn no longer means pumpkin patches with the kids, etc., soooo....

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 14:21:51 )
What about you guys - are you looking forward to Autumn? Do you have plans or activities that you do every Fall?

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 14:25:26 )

@Wildfire: Time is a funny thing for sure. As for autumn activities, I don't really have plans... it's so hard to get in the spirit of autumn when it's so hot and humid in Florida! I miss going to the apple orchards when I lived in California, that was so much fun (fresh apple cider donuts omg!), but I haven't found anything to take that tradition's place around here, sadly.

@sunny: I am! It's my favorite holiday. :D

Please ping me!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.