Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:36:47 )

@ChiffonOrange: I have another 30 mins and then it's Sept for me too!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:37:02 )

And now I'm about to eat at 11:30 at night. Who even am I anymore?!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:38:45 )
@totalanimefan: I see. :o

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:42:15 )

@Totalanimefan: oh congratulations! that's really exciting :D
what will you be studying?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:54:40 )

@ChiffonOrange: What should we chat about? How many if the event items do you have so far?

@Vixen: Thank you so much! I feel like I've been talking about it so much and it's finally here! (Well in like 8 hours lol)
I'm not doing anything exciting. I'm doing Business Administration Management. It will aline well with my work exp.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:56:10 )

@Totalanimefan: Yep, he lives on an island and his condo is roughly a block from the sea wall on one side and roughly a block from the beach on the other. I lived with him for about six months and good god it was amazing. Living with my dad as a 30-something was stressful, but it's so damn pretty there!!

And it's okay, we just finished eating and it's practically midnight. The chicken took so long we ate the rest beforehand, lmao.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:59:46 )

@CooperationIsKey: It's stressful to live with parents is stressful, but you were living in a beach condo in FL. So like...all evens out? XD
Sometimes cooking the meat be like that

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:03:39 )

@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah, I mean my morning walks were about as great as someone could ask for, it's a cute little touristy beach town with a small-town feel and as a bonus, tons of Pokestops & Gyms lmao. I played a LOT while I lived there! Also the sea breeze helped keep it from getting too miserably hot, which was nice too.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:05:30 )

@Totalanimefan: nice! definitely useful skills for sure!
i haven't been online here that much lately xD
just enough to get new items every now and then
and not super talkative, so i think i might end up doing a bunch of puzzles for this event

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:08:06 )

@Ava: We had real trees a few times when I was growing up; one catastrophic year when I was maybe 7? the damn thing fell over and obliterated some antique heirloom ornaments and broke my mother's heart in the process. I think one was her great grandmother's reindeer ornament? I don't blame my mom a bit for preferring the more stable artificial ones after that, and I don't think we had a real tree again until I was a teenager.

I like artificial trees 'cause it lets me have a cute little tiny tree that fits on my dresser. :D

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:15:06 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: Yep a couple month's ago 'nods' it is a vast difference, I have games i can play, i can listen to spotify, and i can talk and keep track of so much on it haha. it's such a huge difference. and yes the camera is WAY better. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:15:36 )

@CooperationIsKey: Sea breeze is the best. I miss it. Living on the coast in FL is way more bearable than living in land.
@Ava: I bought it a few years ago and I couldn't go back. I should look it up for the fall over here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:17:39 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: there is that, i'll probably start doing the walk around soon. see if i get new pokemon haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:18:45 )

@star2000shadow: The only trouble with smartphones is they're much more addictive than flip phones, lol, they can be hard to put down. ¯|_(ツ)_|¯

@Totalanimefan: Yeah, I live inland now (not very, but far enough) and it's just so... sweltering and gross. Not a fan, lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:21:13 )

@Vixen: Thank you. I think that I'll be able to finish it in a year. You can go at your own pace. ^^
If you have the time, you should hang out on voltra during the event. ^^
How has life been for you?

@star2000shadow: Yeah it's a lot of fun, but would it be safe for you to go on a long walk while playing the game?

@CooperationIsKey: Yeah Inland is not for me but you do what you gotta do.

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:29:19 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @CooperationIsKey: true though i do like pokemon go, its a good game to have when trying to lose weight.

@Totalanimefan: I have a walker with a seat on it, so when i have to sit down I can 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:30:54 )

@star2000shadow: Ok good. I want you to play, but I also want you to be safe. ^^

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:31:50 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah i definitely want to be a little more active at least for the event :>
life's been busy. like usual lol
but i'm making progress on the ballgown i'm making
got the fabric and drafted the patterns, so i'm doing stuff even if i make barely any progress each week xD

please @ me

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:32:00 )

@star2000shadow: Pokemon Go is amazing for getting out and walking! I used it all the time when I lived on the beach with my dad, though I haven't played as much since moving inland because it's just gross and humid here, so it's hard to get motivated to go walk, lol.

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 05:32:33 )

Questing :

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: I got grounded because i left my walker here when i went tot he library. so yeah i still have times where i do stupid, but im getting better. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.