Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Community Garden Event Hangout with me here!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:32:28 )
I'm hoping it's not an early winter this year. There's already leaves falling.

My Christmas tree is still up from last Christmas, I never bothered to take it down after last Christmas. It was such a hassle to put together. XD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:34:42 )

Questing :
Feline of Fertility | Doggo of Death | Draconic Dream | Garnet

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Totalanimefan: haven't lately but yeah I still play it. or well Will play it. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:35:25 )
@totalanimefan: Future? Nah, it's not the future yet haha, who knows will humanity reach to year 2100? And It's September 1st for me though >w> ;

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:39:00 )

@Rei Ann: I hope to go to the Disney Halloween events someday. It looks like fun. I have seen Disneyland around Christmastime and that was neat. The Haunted Mansion gets a Nightmare Before Christmas overlay that's really cool.

@Totalanimefan: I haven't gotten to see one of the mothers nesting yet, and the only hatchling I saw was a straggler they had to help out, but I really hope sometime I'll be lucky enough to see them! Especially the mothers; you don't really realize how huge they are until you're right up by them. (I did see one in an aquarium once at least, but it's not quite the same!)

@star2000shadow: Wow, you only just upgraded from a flip phone? I think I made the switch around 2012 or 2014 or so. It's such a big difference! And you get a way better camera which is really cool too. :D

@Kay: Lol, is it a big tree? Because those are a super pain if they're not prelit and I totally understand leaving them up. I have a little tree that I put on my dresser. I have some really cute decorations my mom bought me so it really is exciting to get to put it up; I left it up till like March this year I think. XD

Gosh, you guys have me thinking about Christmas now. I really want to get my dad something nice that he'll like since I've never been able to get him a Christmas gift (either wasn't around or couldn't afford it), maybe sea turtle themed since he really loves sea turtles. I think I'll keep an eye on Etsy for interesting stuff. :3

Okay I think I caught up, lmao.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:44:32 )
@CooperationIsKey: It's a decent sized tree, and it is pre lit, except for one section of the tree that doesn't light up. I just stuck a strand of lights on that section the same color as the tree lights. My tree has been up since November of last year. At this point I'll probably just leave it up until Christmas again XD

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:50:45 )

@Kay: Ah, prelit is nice, especially for big trees. My little tree was prelit (I mean, there was a strand of lights on it, not anything fancy like fiber optics or anything) but I took the lights off because I didn't like them and redid it (it now has a white strand and a pink strand mixed together and it's really pretty ;3; ).

And lol, yeah, at this point you might as well!

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:52:49 )

God I love how Voltra shows you in the title bar that there's new messages in a thread without having to constantly refresh! I'm able to have several tabs of several threads open and know when to check them at a glance!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:53:39 )
It even still has all the ornaments on it XD

I put it up before Thanksgiving last year. It was a cold gloomy rainy day so I said to heck with it and just started decorating for Christmas.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:55:35 )
CooperationIsKey:

God I love how Voltra shows you in the title bar that there's new messages in a thread without having to constantly refresh! I'm able to have several tabs of several threads open and know when to check them at a glance!

True. That's a one nifty advantage Voltra has.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:55:52 )

@Kay: Sometimes you need a pick-me-up! I try to wait until at least Thanksgiving, myself, mostly so I don't get too sick of "Christmas" by the time Christmas actually arrives, lol. But I do miss my little tree, I love it a lot. :3

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 03:59:21 )

@Kay lol you are just ahead of the curve
@star2000shadow: I didn't play much in Aug but now I'm back into it. ^^ It's been good for keeping me in shape.
@ChiffonOrange: Yeah you are in the future where it is Sept. I'm stuck in the past where it's still Aug lol
@CooperationIsKey: I did get to see the mom. You just gotta make sure she is already laying the eggs before you she sees you or your light. If you bother her before that she might leave and not lay the eggs. Normally nights with a full moon are best so you can see without a flashlight. I love that about Voltra too by the way. It's great.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:00:37 )

I'm so not ready for Christmas. Like it's August people. But I don't mind sharing what we think we might do for Christmas. Sometimes you have to make the plans easily. But I'm not about to bust out the tree, wear a sweater and bake Christmas cookies. It's like 90 out lol

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:08:13 )

@Totalanimefan: My dad and the Turtle Trackers have red flashlights specifically so they can see without bothering the turtles or other wildlife. It's kinda crazy to shine a (red) flashlight at a nocturnal bird and have it just stand there totally unbothered. That said, even without a totally full moon the beach is pretty bright once your eyes adjust. The red flashlights don't mess with your night vision either, which is handy. Dad says it's really something to be out there when there's no moon at all, though; it's pitch black!

Rofl yeah, I'm not ready for Christmas either. It actually really bothers me when places have Christmas stuff up or Christmas music playing before Thanksgiving--sometimes before Halloween!! Like dude, let the holidays have a little breathing room! But yeah, like you, I don't mind discussing it out of season, lol.

@koneko: Oh no, the hunt was unsuccessful? That stinks, I hope they aren't too hard on you for not having khakis day one. And oh no, that bad? I'll go read. D:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:09:33 )
@totalanimefan: Lmao. Don't worry, September will there for you xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:11:07 )

@Totalanimefan: hey :>
how have you been?

please @ me

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:15:02 )

Goodnight, Koneko! I hope you get some good sleep after all this stress so you can start fresh tomorrow!

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:16:42 )
Koneko, Good night and have very sweet dreams ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:30:31 )

@koneko: It's only day one. I'm sure it will be fine. Good night, I hope you feel better.

@CooperationIsKey: That's a cool flashlight to have. Does your dad live by the beach?
I totally agree with you. Nothing wrong with talking about it, but we aren't actually doing it until it's the right time of the year lol

@ChiffonOrange: Soon I will be in Sept with you! lol

@Vixen: Hey I'm good. Life has been good. I'm starting online college tomorrow. I'm ready to go back and earn my 4-year degree.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:30:49 )

Sorry about the slow replies today. I'm hanging with my husband and posting on here.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/09/1 04:32:31 )
@totalanimefan: May September be with you xD

And that's alright, slow replies are fine.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.