Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops ⋆ ˚。⋆﹤PREZIAL's﹥⋆。˚ ⋆ slot OPEN!

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 09:49:43 )
@Totalanimefan: well i lost my job due to covid, and i was sad etc but then feb this year i realized this is the best time to look into drawing full-time! i'm self-employed, which means it's up to me to keep up looking for work every day. it's been a pretty good 4 months by now and it's going pretty well :D
good luck with your job hunt!! and congrats omg!! i'm so happy for you, it must be a huge weight off your shoulders~~
i got my first vaccination last week, gotta wait a while til i get my second though ^^

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 09:50:27 )
@Amber lynne: look forward to drawing your charas again!! i'm setting up a solid wishlist with prices as well so it'll be easier. it should be done in a day or two~~

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 15:22:12 )

@prezial: I'm sorry you lost your job, but not at least you get to do what you love! I think that's awesome.
Thank you I'm so happy to be fully vaxxed. Now I can see my family or friends. I had company over last week. :)
What are you doing?/where are you going for your vacation?

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 22:34:52 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah i think it was for the best! and omg it must be so much less stressful now as well, i'm glad u can have people over! i'm doing well, just enjoying my weekend off work :D are you on vacation atm?

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 23:04:41 )
@prezial: Cute artstyle Especially the pixel art ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 01:30:35 )

@prezial: That sounds like a nice weekend.
I'm not on vacation. I had the company over last week but I'm not working so it wasn't a big deal (My husband took some time off). My next 'vacation' is Otakon. Which is the first weekend in August.

Donator — whatever Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 04:01:44 )

Ooh, your art is awesome, and so varied! o3o I'm fairly broke atm (newbie lol) but I may just have to save up for something. <3

Please ping me!

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 09:53:09 )
@ChiffonOrange: thank you so much!

@CooperationIsKey: i appreciate that, thank you hope i can draw for you one day~~

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 09:54:37 )
@Totalanimefan: oooh CONVENTIONS! i'm so excited to go back to them. do you go as a guest or do you sell something as well? i always sketch people in-person for $$ :frizzhappy:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 10:45:23 )
@prezial: No problem ^^ Wish you to have lots of good luck

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/20 21:14:19 )

@prezial: I miss cons too T-T I'm so ready to go back. I'm still going to wear a mask even though I'm fully vaxxed.
I just go as a fan. I go with my husband and I group of friends. This year my sister is going too.

I hope you are able to go to some cons soon too!

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 08:41:24 )
@Totalanimefan: ahh i hope you'll have lots of fun then!!! yes i can't wait to go. getting my 2nd dose in september, which is right before my birthday. best birthday gift ever!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/21 16:55:42 )

@prezial: Thank you. I'm so ready to see my friends and and go to Otakon. I've been going since 2010. ^^

Wow that's great! ^_^ Which vaccine are you getting?

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 08:42:20 )
@Totalanimefan: i got the pfizer ^^ what about you? i used to go to conventions in my home country, but now that i moved to the UK i'm so excited to go to local ones here ^^!!!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 15:03:21 )

@prezial: I got the same one! ^^ I think it’s good that we got that one. It seems to be good against the original corona and the new variants.
I’ve been to some of the UK cons. It was like 10 years ago. I went to Alcon and MCM. ^^ What country did you live in before the UK?

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/23 21:01:48 )

@prezial: Welcome back to voltra!

I'd like to place an order if you're interested. c:

username: Valefor
    type: sketch ful body
    payment: 70k volts + autumnal spruce, rainbow mesh, & untamed
    info:
    ]

other:
    Tsundere, blunt, curious about humans, soft spot for animals (non-humans), she loves typical high school shoujo but is prone to secondhand embarrassment, she hates the isekai-harem genre but watches/reads it for the sake of insulting humans, has no insecurities other than her dilemma, sucks at handicrafts and art, has a questionable sense of beauty

Luchii, like any other fledglings, is devoted to studying the human world and finding their Focus. However, unlike most of her generation, she has an open disgust for humans after reading about wars and corruption of that world that kept on repeating throughout history.
    She has a habit of brushing her hair if she is lying. She believes that she has no insecurities since she is a goddess so she can do anything if she really wants to. Things like appearance, talent, and worth are really nothing to her in spite of whatever harsh thing leaves her mouth.

She loves her parents and her sister very much and she does not want to disappoint them but she knows the importance of finding her Focus so she works hard at it, except that her heart is just not in it.

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 08:49:29 )
@Totalanimefan: yeah let's hope no new scary variants come out though, i've had more than enough surprises LOL! i'm originally from estonia, a small european country. you're american, right? :O

Donator — Angel Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 08:50:51 )
@Valefor: ooo such a cool outfit, can do :D ! please send the payment & i'll send you a WIP latest friday~

art shop//deviantart//insta//carrd

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 16:52:22 )

@prezial: thank you and thank you! <3 I'm so excited! ><

And trade sent!
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/24 17:08:49 )

@prezial: Oh I know of that country. I've never been. My husband has. He went there before he went to Russia. (He's British). I'm American. ^^ I hope you are enjoying the UK. I liked some parts of living there, but not others. Can you stay even with Brexit?
Yeah I'm hoping for the same. I'm also hoping that the rest of the world can beat the race against new variants with the vaccines.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.