Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello Voltra!

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/25 15:48:48 )
@Alchemists Fire: Same! I love finding Ernya friends elsewhere and reminiscing lol. Definitely gone too soon.
Goodbye, Voltra.
Feel free to add me on Discord: aisu9811

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 07:20:01 )
@KittyBeary: I'm so sorry I missed replying to your post earlier. Thank you for the kind welcome!
I love your avatar, that black crescent moon is really cool!

@Kairu: I'm having soooo much fun with outfit combos, I have 3 saved already =D
I'm really glad there's an option to buy more outfit slots too! And I just discovered that if you click on an outfit slot it shows you what items and colours you used!! ♥
I don't find it confusing at all, it's great! I think the only thing I might post in feedback/suggestions is the ability to see previous posts when you click "New Reply" - just to make it a little easier to reply to posts from previous pages =)

@Ruby: Yeah, I thought it was something like that. I started saving stuff and then was like "oh I have a day or two", and went to bed because I had school or something the next day...woke up and it was gone. I'm so upset with myself that I didn't stay up and save things, but I'm glad I managed to save what I did. It's also led me to a weird habit of screenshotting EVERYTHING I do on avatar sites and whatnot. I do it almost obsessively on one of the Pokemon sites I play on.

@Aisukohi: Hehe, I love doing that too, it's so nice to find old friends floating around in new places.
I love that the Voltra avis are larger like the Ernya ones were, I don't think I can go back to Gaia's tiny avis xDDD

Maple

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/15 08:44:10 )
~*~*~*~*~*~*~

@Alchemists Fire: It's alright! :D And thank you!
I mostly lurk, but will post from time to time.

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 13:59:23 )
@Alchemists Fire: omg I obsessively screenshot too lol who knew we have symptoms rofl

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 16:02:29 )
@Ruby: Ahaha I'm so glad it's not just me that's scared of losing stuff!
I also can't get over how amazing your avi's hair is, the pastel split is so cute

Maple

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 16:12:01 )
Low, keep your head, keep your head low...
.......................................Oh, you gotta keep your head low...

Welcome to Voltra!

...If you wanna keep your head
Mr. Spider wants M̷̖̥͓̋͆́̚o̶̟͛̅r̴̨͍͔̦̰͙̈́e̵̝͑̆͐

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/16 17:15:27 )
@Spider: Thank you so much! Loving it here so far, just need to find a relatively active place to chat so I'm not lurking in the spam forum all the time xD
Camden

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 20:08:25 )
@Alchemists Fire: isn’t it wonderful?! Its from the crate item In Stitches :) I have an extra I could sell you for 6k if you want it? (I don’t mind holding it for you if you don’t have that much atm <3)
I added the common “stray bangs” to it as well to get this look :3
Love how you layered those hairs you have on atm btw!

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/17 22:25:52 )
@Ruby: Ooh, I'm gonna go look up what other poses and colours it has ♥
The Stray Bangs item is really cute, I love the little touch it adds!

Thank you! I had a lot of fun playing with layering different hair items. I kinda wish we had a dream avatar creator, but I've been managing!
This is a combo of Edgy Ponytail, Back Ponytail, and Bang Strand Right, all in Coal =)

Omg, yeah, I looked. That item is amazing and I will definitely buy it from you!
Do trades let you add to them? I could do 3k now and then post a bunch and earn more? Orrr... what's the Volts to Ohms rate?

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/18 13:36:41 )
@Alchemists Fire: Maybe someday in the future we’ll have one :3

I can add the item to the trade now and you can just wait until you have that much to add it :3
Price guide says 1 ohm is 20 volts, so I guess its that? xD idk xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 19:01:47 )
@Ruby: Haha, I think I had a dream last night that I discovered one on here! xD

We can do that! ♥
I can do either 3k V and 150 Ohms, or 300 Ohms? Or if you wanna wait for 6k Volts, I'll save up!

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/19 20:13:58 )
@Alchemists Fire: my first choice is 300 ohms but I can do half and half if you prefer :3

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 01:24:45 )
@Ruby: I can do 300 Ohms then! =D

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 04:41:30 )
@Alchemists Fire: sounds good! Thanks! Hope you enjoy your item :3

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 04:58:11 )
@Alchemists Fire: Hi, welcome to Voltra! :3 Yeah, I can relate, I joined this site last year after joining a bunch in the past like Gaia. I used to play zOMG! a lot on there. xD

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 06:12:37 )
@Ruby: Thank you so much! Sorry it took me a bit to reply to the trade, busy and very hot day D:

@Juliette: Hehe, I'm glad someone can relate! I used to play Gaia as well, zOMG! was my absolutely favourite thing. I'm glad they brought it back, but it's so hard to find old friends or anyone really to team up with to get into the area beyond 10.0 CL...I die so quickly D:
I'd love to go back and play again, but I have no one to play with =(

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 09:13:14 )
@Alchemists Fire: Gaia, Elidiun and Terrasus were really the only sites I stayed on. I miss them. ;_; Although Voltra is doing a good job of replacing them. :3 I drifted away from the others due to lack of interest, lol. xD Yeah, zOMG! was fun but some people could be cruel to me like when they thought I wasn’t doing anything and thought I was leeching off them when that wasn’t the case at all. ;_;

Donator — #Roy4Mayor Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 11:27:03 )
@Juliette: Gaia was my first, then Ernya, Syndrone, I think I tried Kingdom of Knuffel for a little bit but never really stuck to it. I got on Caedon when it was fairly new but then drifted away from it, and I was on the new Solia for a bit, but also drifted away. My main home since 2016 has been PokeFarm Q (PFQ), which doesn't really have avatars but is all about hatching Pokemon xD

People could be really rude, it sucked =( I really miss the two people I did my original play-thru with
Currently dressed as: Christmas Maple

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 11:36:32 )
@Alchemists Fire: I recently joined Kingdom of Knuffel because it seemed cute but I haven’t posted in it for a while. xD

Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/06/22 17:13:44 )
@Alchemists Fire: no worries! I was gone all afternoon/evening lol and yes omg so hot yesterday Dx

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.