Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops chai tea | freebie shop !free th codes!

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:01:31 )
@chai: It's okay. There are a lot of people talking to you!
I think so too.

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:17:08 )
@chai: I think work tried to call me in but I have since misplaced my phone.
Ha.
But I don't really wanna work.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:50:39 )
@The Youngest Granny: I'd totally buy a rainbow scarf if you made one!

@boris: I can't guarantee I'm any good at drawing furries, haha! But I'd definitely be willing to try!

@Kenome: LMAO. Getting called in to work is the woooorst. Do you have many clever 'I can't come in today, because...' excuses to use?

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 06:55:43 )
@chai: I will keep that in mind. :3

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:07:05 )
@chai: Well misplacing my phone is one but I really do do that a lot.
Or I'm out of town..
Or I'm with family.
But sometimes I'm not lying.
There is almost never a time someone doesn't need me.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:13:14 )
@Boris: No problem! Whatever makes you feel most comfortable. :vanora_smile:

@the youngest granny: Do you ever sell anything you knit? :o

@Kenome: I once had a co-worker who said her grandma passed away and so she couldn't make it into work, then she asked me out to pizza and her mom was like "hey, grandma wants you to come visit her later today." I was....very confused. but then I was like dang, that's some hardcore dedication to getting out of a shift HA.

Well, I suppose it's good you don't have to lie often. :> But I'm sure it can get a bit overwhelming to always have someone need you, haha.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:15:40 )
Ooh! What pretty art you have! :vanora_heart: Could you draw my current on here please? I'm probably never gonna change it to be honest. xD But could you make sure you add in my tail? Here is a reference of it. :) Take as much time as you wish on drawing it. Feel free to give her a goofy face too.

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:16:12 )
@chai: I actually do. I've done custom scarves, and hats for other people. I did a DR. Who scarf for a friend. Took me like two months.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:22:01 )
@Queen Prisma: Thanks so much! :vanora_heart: I added you to my list, thanks for the request! :>

@the youngest granny: Ah, nice! I bet it looked awesome! :D
Is knitting pretty hard to learn?

@Boris: Aw, don't say that! Everyone is a great artist. : ) Especially if you enjoy what you do!

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:29:59 )
@chai: It did! It was 12 feet long when I was done! That and all the ends was why it took me so long to finish. Cause it changed colors like fifty thousand different times. XD

I don't think so, but I started when I was 12. I think it depends on who teaches you and how patient they are.

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:54:35 )
@chai: DAMN
Hardcore getting out of work right there!

It get's exhausting but I'm okay.
I work fast food though and lately it's been way stressful,
What with a new GM coming in and all.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:57:01 )
@chai: Yep! She's a tiefling ranger for D&D. :vanora_sweat: I have a halfling druid, another half elf and a human to go. They're just messy sketches with flatcolors. :vanora_xd:
I made some weird cauliflower pizza- it's...surprisingly soooo good.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 07:59:11 )
@chai: Yay! :3 I can't wait to see it once you are done. :)

Plus I think the ping system is a little bugged, I didn't see that you pinged me til I looked.

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:26:09 )

@the youngest granny: 12 feet!? Dang! :vanora_shock: I bet it's a really cozy scarf, though! Did your friend like it?

@kenome: Haha, right? It's more effort than I would have put into it, that's for sure.
Aw man, fast food seems like it would easily be one of the most stressful places to work. :[ Have you met the new GM yet?

@mica: Ahhh, how cool! D&D characters are so neat! Is she your newest character, or are they for different campaigns? :o
Like the pizza had cauliflower on it? :O It sounds interesting!

@queen prisma: Hopefully I'll get it done relatively soon, haha. And yeah, I think it's because I put so many pings in the same post, maybe? Sometimes I don't always receive pings. :vanora_sweat:

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:27:52 )
@chai: It was supposed to be 12 feet long. XD. I will have to search for pictures of it so I can show you. It may be on my old deviant art account. He loved it! Paid me a good deal for it. :3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:30:26 )
@chai: It might have been that, but I don't think so. :vanora_sweat: I've had some one ping just me and I didn't receive it.

Voltie — She/Hungry Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:41:03 )
@chai: Like like.. the crust is made out of cauliflower, cheese and egg. O_o ! Dough is better but.. this is actually quite good!
She's one of my later ones, I have like 3 different campaigns going with the same group but different DMs! (I'm not allowed to DM, my combat tends to tpk them... :'D)
Apparently out of a gig. --v
RLC Commissions always available! PM me or add me on discord: micami#8341

Donator — Nerd Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 08:45:46 )
@chai: I don't think I could be that dedicated to a lie like that.
And I have yes.
We're friends actually.
I've been at this job since the place opened and she helped us open the store.
So I know and love her to bits.
Which is why I'm trying my best to not stay to overly stressed because I know it will take time for things to smooth out.

^Ana >Lina.
Discord

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 10:15:33 )

@queen prisma: I'm sure the ping system has some bugs to it, but I'm sure Baz is overloaded with things to fix, haha. He does so much. :vanora_cry: I'm sure it'll get running smoothly in no time, though! :>

@Mica: Oohh, that sounds really good! I'll have to try making it sometime! :O
LOOOL, that's how you know you're a good DM though, right? ;D It must be hard having so many campaigns going, though.

@kenome: The most dedicated I've been to a lie was parking my car at a friend's house for a weekend cuz I told someone I was out of town and they said they were going to drive by to make sure. :vanora_sweat: I don't think I would be able to say a family member died, though.
Oh, that's cool! I'm sure it'll take a while to get everything smooth again, but it's pretty awesome that your GM is a friend. It would definitely suck to have someone you didn't get along with as a GM of a place. :(

avi site survey

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 10:19:25 )
@chai: This is true. :) Plus bugs like this will probably be common since the site is in open beta.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.