Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange LWD Item Shop {B: DIs, Orb | S: DIs, EIs, Orb, Daily}

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:31:46 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: Hi there! May I buy Neon Lights (x1) for 6000 Volts? If is it available?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:39:17 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: That's cool insight thanks for sharing! It's funny that she won't into into that crate. I wonder why? lol

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:40:25 )

@littlewhitedragonlet:
Siiiiiiiick yeah my math sucks as always but that sounds good to me! I'll send a trade :)
~Happy Pride Month~

Donator — Dragon Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:44:22 )
@littlewhitedragonlet:
sent a trade :D thanks again!

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:45:08 )
Fae Says --->

@ChiffonOrange: heyo! unfortunately both of my Neon Lights sold today, sorry

@Totalanimefan: the Mummy ride's crate is behind a curtain right off the main loading platform, and shares 2 walls with the ride itself, plus that ride is just. very dimly lit for ~atmosphere~ so it's definitely the least Dog-Friendly location of all the rides lmao

@cashew: lol you're good, I just got off work so my cashier brain is still mostly active XD

@Yae Meiji: thanks for buying!

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator — Dragon Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:45:38 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: thanks for having of the many items I'm after xD

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:50:54 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Maybe that's why. I was going to ride that ride once but I was facing serious dehydration. I had stopped sweating and everything. So I had to leave the line not knowing why I felt like this, and then I realized that yesterday I only had water to drink and I was sweating all day yesterday. So I didn't put back what I had lost. I had a lemonade and then I felt better.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:52:16 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: Ah I see :o That's okay, no worries ^^

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 02:55:07 )
Fae Says --->

@Yae Meiji: lol I try XD when I have the spare money I buy all the things even if it's just to sell later

@Totalanimefan: oh oof, doesn't matter if you're at the park in Cali or Florida, both too hot to be low on water, even in winter. D: hopefully you're better prepared this time! my mom got dehydrated at Six Flags the last time my whole fam went and I stayed with her the whole day while everyone else went on rides cause uh. the first ride we'd gone on gave me a panic attack lmao

@ChiffonOrange: good luck on your quest to find it!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:04:04 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Yeah I'm from FL, but I've lived elsewhere, I had just forgotten that you can't do just water with a big day in the parks. It was amazing the difference before and after the lemonade. I worked almost instantly. Like by the time I was done with the drink lol.
Sorry to hear that happened to you and your mom. I love the parks in Orlando but that doesn't mean that I always had a good time there. So I understand how that goes. Where you able to get medicine for the panic attack, or did you just have to deal with it?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:36:28 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: the good part of living near theme parks is being able to have a pass and just leave if youre not feeling it without it being a huge waste of money lol
I was able to take my meds yeah! I just decide that going on more rides wasnt in the cards for that day haha

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 03:49:43 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Yeah growing up I was only a 2 hour car drive away from Disney/Orlando area. So I went a lot as a kid/teen.
I would have done the same as you. I'm not going to take calming meds and then go on a stressful ride. No point.
Are you near the parks in Orlando or CA?

Donator — Dragon Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/15 05:24:59 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: makes sense xD I try my best too

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/16 21:41:33 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: we had passes to Disney Cali when I was little-little (like, when I was 2ish until I was 10), but they're just so expensive now. especially cause even when we get the 1 day passes, we're typically done before 3pm lmao it's just not worth the price for us

I'm about an hour or 2 away from all 3 Cali parks actually haha I just only have the universal pass cause it's sorta in between - there's enough coasters to make it fun but that's not the only thing to do. 6 flags is more of a once a year (if that) thing for me xP

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/17 17:04:34 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Yeah I know what you mean. It's just sooo expensive. Even 10 years ago the passes were like $60 a person for a FL resident and now it's like $140 dollars a day or something like that. It's just so much money.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/17 21:04:43 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: yuuuuuupp. and that doesn't even take in to account the price of parking, all the food, the gas to get there and back...blah. Disney is too much lol

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/17 21:19:04 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Yeah exactly. Some of the restaurants at Disney are really good, but they are expensive, and those quick service places aren't great and still cost a lot lol. But you have to eat while you are there. You will pass out otherwise. Gas+Parking is another expensive one. When we could, we would try and get a bus or shuttle to the parks because F parking there. That's the worst part.

Donator — Artist Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/18 02:48:57 )

I'll buy

Solstice Shooting Star Scarf x1 100 Volts
Solstice Snowflake Scarf 100 Volts
Solstice Birdy Scarf x1 100 volt
Ping me if needed

I do pixels. check my shop

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 05:13:33 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: and obviously they only allow childish snacks in small quantities unless you claim to have an illness that requires the presence of quick and readily available food smdh

There's a taco bell a couple blocks outside Disneyland Cali that we used to go to, cause you dont have to pay parking again if you have a valid, same day parking pass and a handstamp allowing re-entry to the park, but like. Obviously not everyone is going to leave the park entirely just for food XD

@Rayon Declaire: absolutely! Send a trade whenever ^-^

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/05/19 17:34:01 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Yeah totally. Most aren't going to leave the park for food and then come back. They might leave and then eat and then hotel room for a break.
In FL Disney it's kinda it's own area so you can't just pop on over across the street and get food. There probably isn't anything there lol.

Wow your avatar looks amazing!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.