Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 14:30:50 )
@Ava: Well I'm glad to hear that it's been helping with your confidence and that you've been learning to ignore them. People suck sometimes so I'm glad you're able to ignore all of that. I'm sorry to hear about your ex too. :/

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 19:13:18 )

@SorrowTheMad: They will because you have Rona. She just has to do it before it's too late lol. Wasn't your flight supposed to be this week?

@dragoness129: You can do it! 37 almost there (although the exp amounts get higher.) How often do you play? Is there anyone else you can become best friends with? Have you added @Amber Lynne: yet? We send gifts to each other. I had an N64. It was a good game. This one looks so pretty too!

@Kaeya: Yeah Plat was much better. lol I hope they add some of the updates there.

@Ava: Then you will be good. ^^

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 19:19:21 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah, Wednesday. Turns out they're not refunding, apparently it was too close to the date or something.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 19:30:17 )

@SorrowTheMad: Raise hell and they should get your flight changed. My sister changed her's with 24 hours to go.
Also why did your mom wait lol

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 20:24:46 )
@Totalanimefan: That's just how she is lol. Waits until the last minute for everything. I swear she'll be late to her own funeral. I think there was an option for spending more on a ticket that could be cancelled but I went as cheap as possible. So yeah

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 20:32:25 )

@SorrowTheMad: Ugh I'm like mad for you. You freaking got covid and the airline is putting up that BS. Maybe you should just go to the airport's front desk on the day and be like I have COVID but you guys wouldn't let me change it over the phone
(OMG don't cause you would get a lot of people sick, but I would love to see how quickly they change their tone)

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 20:59:27 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: yep
I'm just bad with gifts. Lol.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 21:19:50 )

@Totalanimefan: Hi, yes I'm still here, just being lazy haha!
Your right, you can never really know with a dog, my boy dog has developed a odd habit as of late and we're not entirely sure why. It's good that he's seems to be ok though and just not aging gracefully like you said. I guess if people can have that happen why not a pet too?

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 21:23:40 )
@Totalanimefan: Lol yeah it'd be pretty sweet revenge to get them shut down for a couple weeks for not giving me my money back. But I won't. Besides it's in Minneapolis which is 3 hours away which would be a hell of a drive just to ask to speak to a manager lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 22:56:39 )

@Amber Lynne: I'm not the best with them either haha. Speaking of, there is a friendship event happening in Pokemon Go. I think it's the 24th. It was just announced today. It's good for exp.

@NixieFae: Yeah my dog isn't really aging gracefully. Just this morning I come into the room that the cat and dog sleep in and I found 2 pee puddles, one poo and two accounts of throw up. UGH. Not the way I wanted to start my day. My husband and I cleaned it all up. I think the pee and poo was the dog and the throw up was the cat but we aren't sure.

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah I know you can't, but imagine if you could lol

Donator — Female Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/12 23:40:57 )

| ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ꜱᴜʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ᴘɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ!
@Totalanimefan: Yup.
I saw that =D

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 00:30:17 )
@Totalanimefan: I could really play it up. Get a grim reaper outfit, cough very dramatically, I'm sure I'd go to prison for a while for this but it would be funny lol.

@Ava: Yeah you're right about that, especially the misery loves company part. People are asses, no matter where you go. There was a somewhat-famous twitch streamer that ended up killing himself after years of abuse and his twitch chat telling him he should do it, his name was Reckful. I'm sorry to hear about your abusive ex :/ I've had a few that, while they weren't physically abusive, they were pretty bad.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 01:07:54 )
@Ava: Yeah, I've turned into an asshole myself after dealing with so many awful people for so long. I feel like the light is dimming behind my eyes, and every day I get closer to just being that monster under the bed that I was afraid of when I was a kid. Braincore has definitely been helping, but it definitely still feels hard to keep wanting to move on and just let it happen.
Yeah, Reck had it rough. I remember a couple clips I saw of him crying and begging his Twitch chat to stop trying to convince him to commit suicide. It's awful. I didn't even know about him until after he'd done it. You're right, magnification, "magnifying" the bad stuff.
Exes suck in general, since they're exes for a reason.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 03:44:53 )
@Ava: Lol well to be fair you don't know me all that well. I'm very all-or-nothing, you will NEVER have to wonder if I dislike you because I'll just downright ignore you and get in your face if you try to keep talking to me. I'm not the type to play nice with people, I'm nice to the people I like or care about and not nice to people I don't. For me it's not so much a product of how I'm feeling as just I value my time too much to waste it on meaningless, fake interactions with people I don't like. If I show people I don't like them, they'll leave me alone and I have more time for the people that actually matter.
Yeah, Reckful seemed to be pretty cool, it's unfortunate what happened. Any sort of dream of mine of streaming and whatnot went out the window for me when I saw how vile Twitch is. Between Swatting and stuff like that, I wouldn't want to waste my time.
Yeah I'm bad at being friends with exes because the few decent ones I had are like yours, wondering why we can't go back to being together. And then I have the evil exes lol. I had one ex, she had a three year old. For three years, I was "daddy" to that little girl. Skyped every day, I saw every picture, every bit of schoolwork, read her stories, ect and then one day her mother vanished. I haven't heard from them in like, seven years now. Still kills me to think about. I had another ex that slept around five times on me in one year.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 12:38:15 )
@Ava: Haha, that's a hilarious turn of events. I probably never would have had something like that happen, I'm not one to try with people I don't like. That's good to know though, it means I could be missing out on some connections that way. I don't go out of my way to be mean to people or to hurt their feelings but sometimes people just don't seem to get it when you're essentially straight-up ignoring them so sometimes I do have to just tell them straight that I don't like them.

I don't watch many livestreamers either, it doesn't really interest me very much. I hate not being able to skip through boring parts or for things to be edited down. Hopefully you're lucky and get to skip the assholes though.

Yeah it sucks. The only good thing is I'm sure she doesn't remember me. I wouldn't want her to hurt because I'm not in her life anymore.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 17:45:44 )

@Ava: That's a cute name~ Betas can pretty much take anything. In the wild you can even find them living in puddles. I would say lights for 14-16 hours a day is good. Give them about 8-ish hours without the light. For saltwater the lights really matter, but not so much for fresh. You could probably get a 5 gal tank even. It might be hard to find the right parts for smaller tanks though.

@Amber Lynne: You know I'm going to have a lucky egg on during that event lol

@SorrowTheMad: Yeah, is it worth prison though? Maybe (No it's not)

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 18:04:36 )
@Totalanimefan: For $300? No, not worth it. If it was $300,000 or something then I would definitely be raising hell.

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 20:29:27 )
@Ava: That's a pretty hilarious way to meet somebody to date. Almost sounds like an anime or something haha. I have a really bad problem of just not liking people straight away, getting like a bad feeling about them (even if I've never talked to them), and then stubbornly clinging to that choice to not interact with them.

Yeah I'm a lurker, I like to come and go as I please. When I'm acknowledged I feel like there's obligations then to talk, to let people know when I'm leaving, ect. I am not a fan. Don't even like the "read" function on Facebook for that reason. Well fingers crossed that the trolls and assholes stay far away. :)

Yeah, it was pretty hard. I'm ok(ish) now but I think it's easier to just pretend they both died suddenly. Like, it's hard knowing she's out there somewhere, someone who was basically my daughter for three years. If they died though, then I don't have to wonder what she looks like, if she remembers me, ect.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 20:44:26 )

@SorrowTheMad: Yes I agree with you. Still sucks that it happened. I wish I could make it better and then you could see @Ruby: T_T

@Ava: No problem. You can ask me again. I don't mind at all. And when you move you can see if there is a local fish store near you. You will be able to get food, your water tested, tank set up and all of that through the store. (That's what I did when I worked at a local independent fish store). Betas are super cheap. Like $5-$10 probably. We sold ours for around $5 but that was 10 years ago now (which is crazy to think). I think they are so cheap because they are hardy and live through anything lol

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/04/13 20:49:58 )
@Totalanimefan: We'll be ok. Problems come in threes right? Well I wouldn;t have ended up having the money anyway to stay for any length of time, so it was probably for the best. Also it's been SNOWING here all day wtf.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.