Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops HIRAETH: Art Request | Generous Offers

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 01:07:44 )
════════════════⠀ ∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

i could probably do 1 duo/couple for art trade and 1-2 solo busts for items??
also wow some nice items u got there ......

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘ ⠀════════════

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 17:38:25 )
@Galaxy Kitty12: so sorry for the delayed response - it’s been a hectic past few weeks!
If you’re still interested in drawing Dynamite that would be fantastic though! I’ll go ahead and start a trade!

@xvz: Yes of course whenever you’re up for it!
Did you have a preference for who you wanna do an art trade with? :o
And yeah...gotta get your hands on those good good items

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 17:40:22 )
@rat squad: Does this look alright? I wasn't sure of the weapon they use. Let me know if you want anything changed.

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/23 02:00:35 )

@rat squad: hi :3

Username: (who are you?)
xvz

I Will Draw: (who/what are you offering to draw?)
1 duo/couple for art trade + 1-2 solo busts for items

ngl idk how to draw lizard people but i .... can t....try ?? ?
not sure i can guarantee on style tho

Example of Work: (post a link to your art/a gallery)
gallery

Offer: (how much do you want to get paid?)
1 art from ghost and 1 art from kiwi for duo art trade
uhhh items-wise ... here is my wishlist :3

Other Notes: (anything else you wanna say)
am seeking art of this char ... i don't have a page for them but i can put something together if it helps ?? lmk!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/26 06:10:57 )
@Galaxy Kitty12: yes, this looks amazing!! Thank you so much! What a cutie.. Love them...

@xvz: ghost and kiwi accept your art trade offer...were you thinking busts for this or halfbodies, fullbodies? :o
For items..would messenger and soulcaster work for starts? and then just...like i dunno KJHFDK choose others as well if it's not quite enough/you're looking for more? i'm really not sure how to price art if i'm being 100% honest so just fire away, rob us

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/27 00:15:06 )
@rat squad: Thank you very much as well! I am glad you love them! :vanora_smile:
[ ~Waiting for 1/29/2022 ~]

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 00:29:47 )

@rat squad: yay! tbh idk how to price art either (or items for that matter) but that sgtm i'd also be interested in a harvest diety as well!

re: bust/half/full -- i'm not too sure tbh, it might depend on the chars - like who you would want for the duo/couple vs. the two solo ones

i can do painting for busts but i might have to do cell shading or something cute for lizard char ... i'm not sure how important pose+style is for yall but i can at least say it'll be the equivalent amt of effort of a painted bust for each char. (painted bust ≈ half/full cell shading)

is that ok? i can do more if that feels like not enough for the art trade + items, it will just take me longer to get to everything haha. let me know what yall want!

as far as art trade -- honestly whatever yall have time for works for me lol. i'd love to request a bouncy pixel friend from ghost, outside of that whatever would be fun and not stressful for yall + feels good for what i can offer , i would be happy to receive :-)

Donator — Moo (She/Her) Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/4 04:41:44 )

I'm no artist, just wanted to pop in to say y'all OCs are siiiiiiiiiick
and it makes me miss playing d&d so bad D'x
~Happy Pride Month~

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/6 05:15:02 )
@xvz: can def throw in a harvest deity as well!

who you choose to do as th couple/duo and the two solo busts is totally up to you! if you want some potential dynamics info about them to help you decide i can send some (i mean we haven't played them at all so KJHFKJ IT'S REALLY FAIR GAME but just kinda our thoughts based on the info we have of everyone)

Whichever style works the best for you will work All your art is so gorgeous kgjhk and anything you decide to do will make all of us very happy

ghost can def do a bouncy pixel friend for you and kiwi will think of something hopefully very cool to do for the other part of the art trade.

all in all everything sound good as far as payments and art trades and such if it all works for you :vrecgry:

@cashew: thanks!
hopefully you'll get to play again soon!

Donator — they/them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/03/12 03:23:52 )

@rat squad: yay awesome!! yess lmk what are dynamics??

sorry for the late reply things have been @@ lately lol
i'm excited tho!!

⠀∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀art shop⠀·⠀gallery⠀·⠀closet⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

∘◦ᵒ .⋆。˚☽⠀ {⠀buying / questing: capricorn ⠀}⠀☽˚。⋆. ᵒ◦∘

art by kiwi and koneko <3

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.