Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 20:46:16 )
@Totalanimefan: That's cool. I have some broth cooking and will make turkey soup when it's done. My laundry is probably ready to be switched but I don't feel like getting up quite yet...

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 20:55:35 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: I uh. basically got the exact same laptop but all the storage is on the C drive instead of having a C drive and a D drive lmaoooooo it's a 17 in Dell inspiron 3000 series XD it's 500GB of storage, compared to the old one, which iirc has 100GB on the C and 600 on the D; I left the VM on that one and the older Sims games and only downloaded VS 2019, Sims 4, and DA:O on the new lappy. It's not like the other one is dead dead, the screen is just cracked beyond repair and the battery/charger need to be replaced lmao

One day....I'll have an office with a desktop computer and only need my lappy for travel purposes lol until then, 2 lappies XD

~!*!~ LittleWhiteDragonlet ~!*!~
Voltra Art Shop ~OPEN~ | Voltra Item Shop | Avatar and Art Gallery

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 21:00:10 )

I still love the Caedon bases. So tall and sexified.
It is sad that it is so dead over there. I know I don't help to keep it active myself. -lurks about-

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 21:00:37 )

@dragoness I just read your post. Congrats. I hope you get the job.
@Wildfire: That sounds pretty good. I just made PB&J. Nothing special.
@littlewhitedragonlet: Oh nice. Your other one is pretty much gone unless you hooked it up to an external monitor and then always had it plugged in. ^^;

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 21:04:38 )

Thanks, Total! Basically it is just finalizing the paperwork. ^_^
I think I will really enjoy the position. It's sorting through the clothing and processing it for sale.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 21:23:16 )
Fae Says --->

Dragoness - I MEAN yeah me too xP I post maybe once a week? I'm just. so bad at socializing rip

@Totalanimefan: yeaaaaaaaaah, she's kinda a dead babe. I'm p sure the new laptop uses the same cord, so I can just swap the chargers when I need to, but tbh I uh. only really use the old one to record things for my dance class, since it's currently in the front living room lmao

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 21:25:43 )

LWD - Yeah. I checked PokeVentures on there last month, then hopped off.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 21:32:24 )

@dragoness And it will be nice not having to work the overnight shift!
@littlewhitedragonlet: RIP And fixing it would cost more than it's worth.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 21:49:55 )

Yes! That too! Can keep a more normal schedule this way.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 22:21:11 )
Fae Says --->

Dragoness - yeah, I pretty much only check to see if I have pings and reply to them x.x

@Totalanimefan: yuuuuuuupp. Unfortunate too, cause uh. I got it in 2019 RIP

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 22:26:40 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: Wow that was pretty recent for it to crap out on you. :(
@dragoness That's much better. I don't know how people work nights.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 22:28:16 )

It's doable if you have to, but it is rough on the body and sleep schedule.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 22:29:13 )

My sleep schedule is pretty strict (It's worst then it sounds) so I wouldn't be able to do it. Whenever I'm awake too late at night my body doesn't feel good at all and I'm no good at sleeping when it's sunny out.

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 22:33:12 )

@Totalanimefan: Yeah we had a more wet winter than a cold one. Although there have been some cold days as well. lol!
Speaking of rain, it's been raining here the last couple days and this weekend it's supposed to be chilly as well. But it's nothing compared to what others are going through rightnow

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 22:34:33 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: yeaaaaaah. there was a combo of factors that broke it all at once but it still sucks lmao

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 22:54:05 )

@NixieFae: Yeah even though I went through 3 winter storms in the last 7 days I guess I can't complain because I'm not in TX.
@littlewhitedragonlet: Yeah that does suck. Computers should last way longer than that :(

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 23:07:09 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: I keep my laptops plugged in probably way more than they should be so that's part of it...and I'm not as careful with the charging cord when I pack it to go places as it requires lmao
the screen is geek squads fault but they won't admit it and I'm not gonna spend more than an hour trying to argue that :vanora_upsidedown:

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/19 23:14:34 )

@littlewhitedragonlet: The screen is the part that really sucks. What did they do? You brought it in for a repair and then broke up?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 00:05:49 )

@Totalanimefan: That's true, I feel for the folks there but I can't say I'm not counting my blessings either. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/02/20 00:22:18 )
Fae Says --->

@Totalanimefan: pretty much. brought it in for repair, they said it needed to be shipped out, saw it one last time when I was downloading all my files, next thing I know they're calling saying its a $500 fix on a $800 laptop that's only a year old :vanora_upsidedown: deny the repair and have them ship it back, go to pick it up and the screen now has a crack in the bottom left corner and spiderwebbing right that wasn 't there the last time I saw it. they insisted that the crack is what I originally had wrong with my screen even though I know and the tech who first checked me in knows it wasn't there before the laptop left the best buy to the external geek squad facility. but obviously they won't admit that because that's a $500 problem that they don't want to be theirs

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.