Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:26:39 )
We all have days like that once in a while. Can you chill today, or is it a busy one for you?
My day is fairly relaxing so far, thanks. I have the house entirely to myself an it's a nice change of pace, tbh. It's also an absolutely lovely day out there and I'm probably going to go sit outside and read for a bit in the near future :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:27:56 )
@RainbowPanda: You've got to use your own strengths and interests, and nobody knows them better than you do! It sounds like you're doing well for yourself so far!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:29:08 )

You're right! I honestly believe that I need to work a little harder. If I never try I won't get anywhere in life, so I am trying my best to work ahead in school and eventually save money.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:29:57 )

@RainbowPanda: Gawd I know what you mean. Sleep paralysis can be a nightmare to deal with.
I used to have it often when I was younger thank gawd I don't have it often anymore.

Try to slip in some naps in still, it can be hard to be productive when your exhausted often TwT

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:30:38 )
@RainbowPanda: those are very admirable goals, imo. :3 I wish you luck with them.

I am going to go enjoy the day for a little bit and take a walk or something. I'll BBS. :3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:32:45 )

Alright then Wild enjoy your walk :3

Art DumpAvatar GalleryQuest Items

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:32:54 )

I'm glad it has went away for you. I really wish I could take naps when I get home from work or done with school for the day, but I just don't really have time. I am either doing schoolwork, working out, or i'm at work. Starting next week i'll have to work til close (11 pm) so I'll have to take a shower right away and go straight to bed. I won't have any time to sleep before because of school and I have to try to fit a little workout in :(

@Wildfire: thank you! I am hoping I can achieve each of my goals, but if I can't then it wasn't meant to be.

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:34:29 )
@Purpsy: Looks like my walk is getting trumped by Dog wanting Out. Again. But thank you. I'll go after he's done his business.

@Rainbowpanda: that is an awesome attitude, as long as it's not used as an excuse to give up on your goals too quickly ;)

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:36:57 )

@RainbowPanda: Hey! Long time no see. How's school been?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:39:39 )

@Totalanimefan: Heyyy! I started on Tuesday (not really though because I was having technical difficulties). I already missed 3 classes not on purpose though! I'm never late to class, I am usually early. I am hoping they did not count towards a grade though as it was the first day.

@koneko: hi i'm doing pretty decent today, how are you?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 19:50:48 )

ooo fun, I am currently in a class so i will be away for a bit

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 20:02:18 )

@RainbowPanda: Oh no that's a rough start. I'm sure they will understand though. And 3 days isn't that bad for college were you normally meet once a week.
@koneko: I'm good. What about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 20:16:23 )

@koneko: Yeah buying a house be like that XD
How's your BF taking it?

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 20:20:42 )

@koneko: I hope he can destress. It's probably a whole month before you guys will get the keys.
I get the keys a week today and I'm hoping for good weather while the move is happening.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 20:21:41 )

@Totalanimefan: I have classes back to back everyday except Friday.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 20:22:42 )

@RainbowPanda: Oh wow that's a lot. How many classes are you taking?

Voltie — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 20:24:47 )

@Totalanimefan: 5 this semester, so not too bad.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 20:35:26 )

@koneko: OMG No! That must have been awful!
Do you have the date for your keys if everything goes well? Have you signed anything yet?

I'm hoping for no snow and no ice. I think it will be fine, but my mom is driving down from PA. I wouldn't want her to get caught in anything.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 20:38:30 )

@RainbowPanda: That was the most I ever took in a semester. Just know that it works best if you have a schedule and stick to it. Like for me Friday's was always homework/study/essay day where I would do most of my work, but I couldn't always wait until then, sometime I had to also do it on Wednesday nights. Tuesday and Thursday nights I worked (and another job where I worked during the weekend but I could study during that time) and on Monday I would normally take a once a week night class.
It maybe different for you, but just make sure that you find something that works for you!

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/21 20:40:27 )

@koneko: March sounds like a nice time to move. It's like new season, new house! ^^
Yeah sounds about right with what you signed. There will be other things to sign. XD How's it going with the bank/broker?

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.