Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Winter Solstice 2020 Snowy Investigation (Evolving Item Hangout)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 07:19:56 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ 'wanders back in sleepily' hi. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 07:36:25 )
@star2000shadow: Hi, how are you? :)

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 07:50:58 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Capricorn | Scorpio | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Dreams of Delight | Merlantis | Cancer | Virgo | Mother Anthropoda | Falling Star | Untamed | Doggo of Death | Cheshire Cabaret | Corrupted Ichor | Fluers d'espoir | Golden Bird | Bountiful Harvest | Libra | Speedster | Adventurer | Loyal Elegance | Cleric | Beast Master | Paladin | Necromancer | Sky Master | Ryuo the Dragon | Too Hot | Punky Plasma | Sightless Monk | Shinobi | Soulcaster | Moonstone | | Aquamarine | Garnet | Peridot | Ruby

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Juliette: I'm good and yourself? sorry got distracted by 'Raid' haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 07:52:28 )
/dabs

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 07:53:43 )
@star2000shadow: I’m ok. :) And that’s fine, I’m currently watching Riverdale. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 07:56:38 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Juliette: the dancing video err show.. 'tilts head' i liked that one.. MAN could they jump high on some of those moves. <:3( )~~

Donator — She, Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 08:12:48 )

*does some late night lurking*

“A room without books is like a body without a soul.”

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 08:17:55 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ well i suppose its better then early morning lurking..oh wait..tis morning haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 08:54:10 )
Uh
Idk what else to say here

Donator — She/Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 09:01:17 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
Ouja Akuma:

uh you should put text with that or its considered spam hun. just a heads up. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — They/Them Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 11:09:56 )
@star2000shadow: edited.
I'm just gonna go back to lurking lol
Comic | Cosplay

Donator — Any Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 11:58:21 )

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::
idk if anyone cares but i made my first vroid model ;w;

:::ʚ♡ɞ:::

Please ping me!

Donator — He Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 13:10:21 )

Ahh only 15 more pages till our next recolor o:

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 13:32:51 )
Good morning, lovelies! <3

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 14:00:47 )
Are we at that point where pretty much everyone is asleep? Or at least not online?
This time of morning does seem to be Voltra's sleepy time.

Question--> What did you get from the airship this morning?
I got the solstice tree branch scarf this morning

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 14:29:30 )

Good morning, everyone c:

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 14:31:28 )
morning... or well. g'day xD

we had snow this early morning... but ow its mostly gone thanks to the wind and temperature T_T

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 14:34:28 )

@teatales I am not sure what the weather is like yet XD

I usually wake up earlier, but I fell back asleep today

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 14:44:06 )
@danie:
@TeaTales:
Good morning.
It is hoodie weather out there for me - chilly and overcast and it is apparently supposed to rain later. :(

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Donator Posted 3 years ago ( 2021/01/13 14:48:08 )

@wildfire: That's a bummer. I don't like the rain. Other than that, how are you today?

Questing

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.