Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Art , Games, and chatter - Free art page 35!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/21 22:50:24 )

Just working on some stuff and being frustrated with my daughter. the usual xD

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 00:34:38 )

the name Zealousy. xD OMG i love it!!

i may go make some toons later as well. I'm kind of just poking an organization thing and a bit of sims when i need a distraction

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 14:38:01 )
Hey! I'm just rolling through the forums but wanted to stop through and say Hi. I hope you're having a good weekend!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/22 22:04:44 )

OMG that's a genius way to move the mats around. xD Have one toon hold mats from one expansion, etc. I never even thought of that!

I'm having a decent weekend. I've kind of zoned out for a couple days working on art and trying to clean up my computer folders.

and as usual anything tech cleaning related i zone out cause it gets overwhelming fast. xD How I manage to get so many files... i don't know. Also been looking through any of the old freebies I've given out over the years and I'm tempted to color them.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 01:23:50 )

They tend to go big event small event big event if I remember correctly. And reaping ritual is one of the bigger ones. I honestly am drawing a blank on what they do in winter at the moment. Reaping ritual has started for Halloween before but looks like they put some extra time into coding this one for the games.

I am not surprised at all by the lack of ability to get in. Wow does this every huge patch and expansion xD

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 14:32:57 )
@Nephila:
@Shadami:
There should be another event around the turn of the year. I don't remember exactly what it's called right now, or exactly when it happens (I'm still waiting for the caffeine to hit my system), but I know it exists :3

Good morning, by the way!

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 16:06:23 )

I slept horrible last night so i'm exhausted. There are archived event threads at the bottom of the forums navigation page. I was just far to tired to check for sure.Then i went and slept in >.<

I've been having issues with wow since the prepatch. Because oh no i need a solid state drive to have the game be playable -.- because otherwise loading screens are awful and the lag since the big patch has been horrendous. Half the time I'll say something in game and it can take a full minute for it to appear in chat and by then it makes no sense with the conversation. I really hope that's been fixed and RP events can take place again.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/24 16:09:17 )

Winter Solstice will be from around Dec 24th to around January 8th (only saying because that was the time frame of last years event. It's another two week event but there is usually less stickied event threads in it and less of a large storyline and more of just a fun posting event if I remember correctly. i didn't skim the threads, just went to the FAQ to get the time frame. haha

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 23:12:41 )

Just the season for sniffles I think

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 04:11:36 )
*runs through the thread*

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 06:12:01 )
lol ya rly.
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 06:33:53 )

Because bundles are fun of course ^^

Yes be careful with giant pillow!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/28 18:41:25 )

You can wear the cute little packages to which I love. That coding is getting updates still since the inventory update. I'm excited cause I love using the orbs especially in avatars. And the packages can add cute pops of color.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/29 16:25:53 )

They're not in the wearable section yet because of the inventory update. lilypoo is working on it. I asked just as the event was starting because I got back from a hiatus and saw they weren't in the dressing room.

I'm guessing their is going to be another tab called consumables or something similar but you won't be able to open them from the dresser which is why the coding might be taking a bit. Since that wasn't part of the coding before to separate them.
Just a hypothesis since I know nothing about coding.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.