Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat It's been so long since i been here and i don't know what to do

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 00:59:47 )
I can’t run away from the beast
RIP the scab and set it free
It’s the killer in me

So It's been a while since i been on here due to work hours being all over the place and working on national novel writing month and soon I'll be starting life's an rpg (its pretty much a fun way to set goals in life and what not if interested i could send link)... Now knowing the holidays are upon us (well thanks giving is in two days) in my nano writing over the weekend i got one day a head of my self. Now do i want to write today or do i want to hold off and write again tomorrow .... or do I want to just keep writing every day to finish the nano writing sooner?

There is blood on the path I walk
And each step I take is haunting me
Embraced by the darkness, I'm losing the light
Encircled by demons, I fight

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 01:47:08 )

@Kittyzilla: Hey welcome back! It's the last night of the event, but you can play the event games and win the items.
If you click on the mirror at the top of the page and then look at the chess pieces on the event landing page you can play each game (not recommend on mobile or on an iPad)

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 01:52:12 )
I can’t run away from the beast
It’s the killer in me

@Totalanimefan: yea i started doing puzzles debating if i should write more .. I should be on 40,008 in my writing which i am but i don't know if i should get to 41,675 cus being a day ahead

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 02:02:34 )

@Kittyzilla: That puzzles are a nice way to unwind. The event games give you one of each item as you play through.

Donator — she/they Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 04:04:19 )
I vote write today, so if something happens to prevent you from writing in the future you'll still be in good shape... plus its good to keep practicing the things you enjoy doing daily, even just a little bit, so that you can be even better at them.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/25 18:35:13 )
Good luck with your nano writing. I tried once and did really badly keeping to a schedule. >.<

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 00:17:11 )
I can&rsquo;t run away from the beast
It&rsquo;s the killer in me

@Lina: Thanks due to the holiday i actually made sure i'm a day ahead so if i didn't have the energy after work from the holiday rush i wouldn't feel bad.

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 00:39:27 )

@Kittyzilla: how are you today?

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:34:50 )

@Totalanimefan: well I was slightly depressed but after a message my friend just gave me i feel a bit better.

Donator — she/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 01:43:16 )
@Kittyzilla: that’s a great idea!
November is always fairly busy for me. I’d do better with a June challenge or something. XD

Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 02:09:18 )

@Lina: well the goal i have is bite sizes.. like i did a research that said 1,667 words a day for the nano. So that's what i been doing but last weekend i got on a roll and did two days worth of writing so it made it so i'm a day a head. But thanks to two weeks none stop working pretty much my boss kind of gave me a 'mini' vacation. his putting me back to working my typical days so Thrusday is thanksgiving so the store is closed then he gave me my typical Friday Saturday sunday Monday off so i got almost a week off. So i'm hoping maybe i can finish earlier. I mean i know my novel sucks but it's just that 'i'm doing it' feel it might give me confident when i go to set up my life rpg

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 02:35:31 )

@Kittyzilla: that’s good. I hope you feel better soon.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She,Her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/26 02:39:45 )

@Totalanimefan: I think it's cus the way work got it kicked my anxiety at the end of the day and my anxiety kicked depresion and i'm a screw up feeling. But i sent a packing to a friend she wasn't home when it was delivered so she got home and opened it and sent me ' I just opened the box. I about fell off the couch when I saw the bubbly.' it made me feel better cus for 2 weeks besides telling her 'you need to sign for the package' i kept ti a secret ^^

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.