Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — They/She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 02:05:29 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

Oh geez I really come and go from voltra. Haven't said a word since the summer event here, oopsie. I had no idea there was a new event? But also my brain has two modes:

teacher mode AND dragon mode

I hope everyone is well though! I sure do miss folks here on voltra sometimes ;; but after a LONGGGG day at work, all I have the energy to do is stare at my dragons on flightrising osidhoih

I hope folks here are doing well! How are you all?

PS if you reply please ping me~ I will make sure to come on again sometime this weekend to reply :D

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 06:45:51 )

@kaichoukai: you should hang out with us more~ Hey nice to see you again.

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/7 10:45:31 )
@kaichoukai: hello there welcome back to voltra:) we all get busy at times ^.^

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 05:32:21 )
I did the same with Gaia but have recently rediscovered the awesomeness of avatar forums and made an account here to get further involved in as many communities I could find!

Donator — They/She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 21:27:36 )
★⌒☆⌒★⌒☆⌒★

I should definitely hang out with you all again ;; life is just so busy and when I am on flightrising I can do so much without... having to interact with people... as someone who is an extrovert by day introvert by night, it is the real struggle lol...

@totalanimefan: I hope you are doing well though! And that your move went by without any trouble and that settling in your new place has been fin <3

@lilmisskushy: Yes haha, busy busy busy, I think it is the normal as we all get older and enter the big bad adult world. I do not remember if I have talked to you before or not! Hello! :D

@riversbox: I am glad it is not just me then, but it is nice to have these various communities to dive into when we need them! There are just so many nice people in them too. Also, welcome to voltra~

。☆✼★━━━━★✼☆。

Donator — She Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 21:30:43 )
@kaichoukai: yes that's very true I get time to myself early morning or really late at night xD we may have spoke depends how long you've been gone .. I've been on the site nearly 6 months .. love ur avatar so adorable ^.^

Donator — She/her Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/8 23:29:42 )

@kaichoukai: I’m touched that you remembered <3
I’m super loving it here. And so is my husband. I just went for a bike ride and it was awesome.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 3 years ago ( 2020/11/15 05:47:42 )
Hello there and welcome back! I am kinda new but really just went on hiatus. Sometimes I just can't find it in me to be social. Anyways hope to learn more about you!

Nature’s first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf’s a flower;
But only so an hour.
Then leaf subsides to leaf.
So Eden sank to grief,
So dawn goes down to day.
Nothing gold can stay.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.