Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I can finally properly clean my room

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 17:42:33 )

Aside from the textbooks I'm keeping, I can at last throw everything away from a year's worth of college. Held onto all of it for that state exam and it definitely came in handy for studying. But holy stacks of papers and filled out notebooks EVERYWHERE. It blows my mind just how much paper I had to go through xAx
It feels so good to be able to clear out this clutter~! I almost dont know how to have a clean bedroom anymore with how much it was covered in important documents and class piles lmao

OH also, I passed my state exam. I realize I hadn't announced it here outside of a thread I was hanging out in!
So hopefully within a week or two, depending on how long things process, I should have my massage license officially

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 18:21:12 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

@Jolly: Congrats on passing!

I totally understand the paper situation from schooling haha...
I cleaned up about two decades worth of academic stuff
and it took multiple full recycle bin trips...

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦
i am doing free event art!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 20:30:21 )

@vixen:
Wow, thats insane! But I can definitely imagine how much that was when only a year has gotten me this bad.
I wanted to toss everything as soon as each class ended, but I knew this exam would need the memory refreshers ;v;
Maybe my next course wont get as bad

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/12 21:18:38 )

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦

@Jolly: yes it accumulates rather fast, especially if I was taking handwritten notes.
I shifted towards digital notes later on, kind of, but the handwritten notes still help me learn better in the end, so i had a lot of them even after the digital note shift aha.

🙤 ┈┈┈┈┈┈ ⊰ ⚜ ⊱ ┈┈┈┈┈┈ 🙦
i am doing free event art!

please @ me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.