Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2020: TTLG Mad Tea Party: Hangout and Raffle

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:23:54 )

Also,
ICONIC!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:25:03 )

Yes that's the most iconic song he did. Man now I kinda want to go through watching old Gackt videos. Buuut I'm kinda rewatching Good Mythical Morning videos on Youtube XD.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:25:48 )

Are they good? Sometimes I feel like their videos are gross. Like the ones where they try food.

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:30:28 )

I mean they've been around for like what...17 seasons? They've kind of stopped with the super horrible food since they have a gourmet chef as their food person, but not all their videos are about food. Sometimes I skip those, depending on how I feel. But I enjoy their videos enough. I also watched old videos of Smosh and Smosh Games, before both of those basically went to crap.

I used to watch Markiplier, and Game Grumps and gamers like that but I have to be in the mood for them. I do like 8-bit Ryan and Game Theory(GTLive) more these days though. I first got into watching Let's Plays through friends, telling me about Pewdiepie. I watched him too until he got too big for his britches and all his videos were trash imo. He doesn't really even do gaming anymore, just videos calling people out on stuff. More vlog-type stuff.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:35:32 )

GMM have had some pretty funny moments. They're a great duo. They've been friends for decades, since they were kids. Now THAT is a life long friendship. I met my friend back in 2003, and we're still friends today. We don't see each other every day, or talk as often as we used to, but we text each other once in a while, and when we're able to, we'll hang out again.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:36:39 )
@koneko:
@Crystalkitsune85:
You you two!!! I just wanted to say that your avis are adorable as hell!!!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:37:59 )

@Miss Sandman: Oh thank you ^^

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:38:28 )

@koneko: Don’t relive high school. Ew. Relive a small time in your life where your enjoyed a hobbies. I really disliked the 2000’s and middle school/high school. But I still love the anime that I watched during that time, or avatar sites. ^^

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:39:56 )
Welcome dearies! How are you all???

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:40:50 )

I'm doing pretty well. Listening to GMM on Youtube, and playing Kitten Match on my phone between posts.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:41:11 )

They there. I’m watching Detective Conan and posting here.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:47:01 )
What is gmm??? Is it a Band?

And anime Detektive conan is the best! I just Love inuyasha a Bit more

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:48:36 )

Good Mythical Morning. A duo of guys that do a variety of different stuff on Youtube. They've been going since early days of the platform. Also Inuyasha was my Anime back in the day. I'm kind of worried about the spin off that's happening.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:54:25 )
@Crystalkitsune85: Oh sounds intristing:0
Oh i really want to watch yashahime i just heard positive things of it

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 06:57:26 )

I"m on the fence about it because two of the kids are Sesshoumaru's, and they end up separated from him. Multiple things wrong with this. 1- he did have a change of heart towards the end of the main anime kinda...but for him to copulate with anyone, is weird. 2- if he did copulate with anyone it's most likely Rin, which is nasty. And 3- there'd be no way that Sesshoumaru would ever stop looking for his children if he had any. He was super protective of Rin and SHE was human. So you can't tell me, that his twins were able to be separated from him, and themselves. UNLESS, he dies. Which puts me in a horrible mode from the start if he's gone. Sesshoumaru is my favorite character.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 07:02:34 )
Well okay the fact that he copulatet with rin is wierd because she was like his Child. But for me thats the only bitter point tbh. Iam just so courious about!!!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 07:05:05 )

I'm not 100S% sure he had kids with Rin. That's just the only logical direction, unless he met someone after the original Anime. Which again, is highly unlikely. Also Inuyasha and Kagome's kid isn't with them either. And how Sota (Kagome's Brother) gets ahold of one of Sesshoumaru's twins, and her not know about it....?? Like wtf really. It seems like a series with a lot of plot holes and bad ideas.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 07:06:41 )
-waves hi to everyone-

:O

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 07:07:52 )
or the plot holes are planned? Well i didnt see it yet i think thats the point where i cant tell if ist good or Bad. Iam just need to See and make my own thoughs
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/11/9 07:10:11 )

From my experiences, spin offs or sequels don't usually go well. I'm not sure if it's part fan service or just Rumiko Takahashi wanting to continue the story legitimately. But while I want it to be good, I just have a really bad sinking feeling that it's not going to be. Ruin my early 20's (cus that was back when I watched it)

"Oh, the tired horror!"

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.