Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Night time? O:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:02:10 )
@ChiffonOrange: I only just heard AOTW is doing something Halloween themed, so I want to see what I can do with whatever I have in my inventory. What are you up to?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:14:49 )
@vixen: Ah okay, and I like your avatar btw, she looks cute :3

I'm messing around with my avatar on another avatar site since the layering is kinda hard lol

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:17:27 )
@ChiffonOrange: Ah thank you! The commons here are such good foundational pieces.

Indeed I feel you on the layering difficulties. May I ask which other avatar site?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:20:08 )
@vixen: You're welcome and yes, I agree with you. I like how the commons are well-made and somewhat stylish.

Yeah, layering is a blessing and curse and Pantheon Online is the name.

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:23:10 )
@ChiffonOrange: Yeah, I love how I can just buy a bunch of bows and cute accessories. Especially accessories with a extra fantastical touch that I'd usually only see in donation/chance items.

Oh, I don't think I've ever ventured there before, but hope you get the layering to cooperate with you there!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:27:43 )
@vixen: Mmhmm. *nods* At least, Voltra is very forgiving with the commons compared to most avatar sites I've been.

Pantheon's avatars are somewhat larger than the avatars on Voltra though their commons are kinda bland compared to Voltra's, and thank you I'll try my best!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:30:24 )
@ChiffonOrange: Indeed. Definitely a huge perk and a reason why I'm inclined to stick around.

Larger in what sense? Just in pixel size or in terms of human proportion?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:32:21 )
@vixen: Ah, my bad. ^^; What I mean is Pantheon's avatars are larger in pixel size when compared to Voltra's avatars, sorry for confusing you just now. :viosweat:

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:33:12 )
@ChiffonOrange: No worries. I'm also just easily confused ;u;

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:34:41 )
@vixen: Sorry about that :viosweat: I didn't really mean to confuse you, this happens when I forgot to explain things clearly. Dx

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:35:35 )
@ChiffonOrange: Aha it's definitely not your fault and miscommunication happens all the time. Just part of life~

please @ me

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 02:39:13 )
@vixen: True, true. *nods* Not everyone is born with excellent communication.

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 09:43:24 )
@Vixen: Hiya! It's so exciting to be back in the forum life :D Were you on another before?

@ChiffonOrange: It's pretty crazy! We have 3 managers and 4 staff members but I get the longest shifts by far and I've been here the least time. At least it's money!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 13:08:32 )
@diavolos: I see, that's understandable *nods*

And I agree with you, forum life is better than MMO(RPG) or virtual life xD When it comes to creating avatars and chatting with people haha
(As long as there's little to no microtransaction. *silently judging at IMVU, SL, etc.*)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 13:40:37 )
@ChiffonOrange: Pfft I get that completely. I used to play a lot of those social games like Runescape, Tera etc but they get expensive quick.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 13:51:03 )
@diavolos: I never played Runescape but Tera- ...I remember I used to play that MMO before I lost interest and dropped it very quickly due to how expensive they are and the game itself is way boring than I expected, yikes. Not to mention the NA version is already dead(?) which I just noticed. There's another online game I also used to play called Phantasy Star Online 2 (I played JP version due to slightly faster ping lol), at first I thought it was going to be like Tera but it turns out you can just use in-game money to buy limited items from player shop without spending real money (unless if you want to trade, open up a shop to sell, change name, etc.)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 13:59:55 )
@ChiffonOrange: I agree with that! It was a lot more boring than I imagined and it kind of got dry quick. That one sounds like fun! I never tried it.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 14:10:59 )
@diavolos: Yeah, I honestly thought Tera would be better if I could stick around (I was wrong) but what really, really disappointed me the most is the gender/race-locked class and 90% is female-only. :I Feels very restricing imo

You can try playing it when you are free ^^ (No pressure if you don't want to, I understand) While they do have NA version but, there are English-speaking players who are still playing JP version. The combat is fast-paced and character customization is at least robust compared to other online game. And you can actually change your character's class as long as you like (unless the advanced (a.k.a successor) classes are locked, which you had to do some quest (a.k.a cilent order as they called) to unlock one)

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 14:17:35 )
@ChiffonOrange: Yeah I understand that! I've kind of gone off that kind of game as I don't have the time to put in the hours :<

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/10/28 14:21:04 )
@diavolos: Ooh I see *nods* That's alright, everyone has their reasons (whether it's due to getting older, etc.) when it comes to those games.

On an unrelated note, I thought your avi's legs were actual skeletons until I looked closer lmao, still awesome though!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.