Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 A Clawful Catastrophe

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 05:45:11 )
no creepy stories

I couldn't sleep for days just watching the ring hahahaha

e

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 05:47:24 )
There's only a couple of nights I've been legitimately scared. One night when I came home and there was man walking back in forth in front of my building. No shoes, no shirt. Just weird. He was on the phone the whole time and eventually left about an hour or so. (Still didn't sleep well that night haha)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 05:51:56 )
oh yeah the scary movies
I never watched those haha. I just saw the fourth one which was strange

e

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 05:52:50 )
Here's the other time:
So, as I was rounding the bend to my apt from the parking lot I saw I little dog running around. It was not a dog I recognized but it had a collar so I called out to it.

It runs.

I follow at a distance.

It seemed to enter the apt across from me. I walk far enough down the sidewalk to peek around the corner and the door is open. I assume that’s were the dog disappeared but I see neither dog nor owner. I head back to my apt, enter, and set my things down.

It takes me about two mins to decide to go back and double check. What if the owner forgot to lock the door and the dog was just running loose? What if the owner entered and collapsed before shutting the door? I put my mask back on, pull out my phone, and walk over.

I make it to the sidewalk in front of the apt. A good 12 ft from the still open door a man comes stomping out demanding what I was doing. I replied that I was worried about the dog. It had been close to the parking lot and I didn’t want it to get hit. He insists that the dog has been with him the whole time. And I’m like, the dog was literally on the side of the building bordering the parking lot but ok.

Man gets up in my face, no mask, demands to know my name. Which I panic and give it. Then demands my last name. I have been backing up as he speaks because he continues advancing towards me.

The dog is now barking at his side. I tell him I’m not comfortable giving that out.

Even more aggressively he demands to know why I’m comfortable invading his space but not comfortable enough to give out my name. I reiterate that I was only concerned with the dog and continue backing away until I can escape into my apt.

So now this aggressive man knows where I live, alone.

I called the main office and left a message to let them know what happened. Still freaking out I called the night patrol and informed them as well. The man on patrol said he would look into it.

So now I’m sitting here, still freaking out. Because I’ve got a damn bleeding heart. :|

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 05:53:32 )

I watched Ringu once a long time ago. I had an old tv in my room that I had to cover up with a cloth after seeing it. Although I did read the manga version first so I didn't get TOO scared. But it still was freaky.

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 05:54:10 )
I was more afraid of the bathroom after the ring
which doesn't make any sense but you knowwww

e

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 05:56:55 )
The apt manager dealt with that guy b/c he's apparently caused trouble before. I haven't seen him since

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 05:57:13 )
Eeey 10 more to go!

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 05:58:59 )
Yeah, happened a few weeks ago. Def didn't sleep well that night!

Donator — Fox Lady Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:00:36 )

Yay ten more pages!

"Oh, the tired horror!"

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:00:45 )
I would have gone to stay with relatives if they hadn't done anything

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:04:01 )
I think I'd like a dog, but I'd hate to leave them alone all day when I eventually go back to work

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:06:20 )
That and having to figure out pet sitting whenever I vacation (whenever that happens again haha)

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:07:15 )
I'd need an older dog. Puppies are cute but I'm not about the potty training life

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:08:38 )
Yeah, my sister adopted a huge golden doodle without really thinking it thru. And my parents don't really like him in their home so she can't take him with her

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:10:04 )
I'm so hungry

e

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:10:27 )
I wouldn't mind a midlife/senior dog

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:11:34 )
He pretty chill most of the time actually? She got him older and mostly trained from the breeder

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:12:44 )
haha I need to go eat lunch

e
and after love and loss and all the tears that I cried, I find that here we are in the future

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/16 06:13:02 )
Here's his instagram! She named him Abraham cause he looks like an old bearded man lmao
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.