Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing another wonderland 1x1 (alicethemadhatter & creativitea)

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 15:54:08 )
"i give myself very good advice, but i seldom seem to follow it.."

(insert charactername here)--- in wonderland

roleplay between @Alicethemadhatter and @creativitea
where alice's granddaughter follows in her grandmothers footsteps...
and down a rabbithole.

(please do not post in here unless you're the people mentioned above)

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/7 16:00:52 )
{reserved for later}

(please feel free to post your character profile below!)

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 22:43:36 )
-Character-
Alice La set
Eye color- Light blue
Hair color- Auburn with tips of blond.
Height- 5'9
Personality- bold but Curious
-Practically a splitting image of her grandmother-

(lemme know if i need to post more information and who should start it? )

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 13:35:46 )
Chez Absolem

age; ??? who knows
seems to be in their twenties,
but talks like someone who has lived for quite a while
pronouns; they/them
personality; curious, wise, forgetful,
distant mentally but present emotionally,
a bit chaotic but mostly in a good way

an emalgamation of;
white rabbit,chesire cat, mad hatter, march hare, absolem
(click here for the design)

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 14:42:41 )
@creativitea:

(Nice sketch! I'll start the rp.)

It was a summer evening as the young granddaughter of Alice Liddell was in the garden. It was a quiet afternoon since it's been a few months since The original Alice passed away and passed her estate over to her only child. Alice la set was near reading in the maze as a little white rabbit passed by her. She Decided to follow it considering the pocket watch and vest it had on. She thought she was mad for a moment when it said, 'oh i hope this is the right Alice,' Then when down a hole under a large lifted roots of a tree. She followed and went down into the rabbit hole. She landing in a flourished area with trees and silly little creatures about. She remembers the wonderful stories of Wonderland her grandmother told her but little did Alice know this was not the wonderland Her grandmother had told her about. Alice was sitting on the ground gathering her bearings.

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 17:30:11 )
Wonderland wasn't how she had left it, their Alice. Not that it seemed right to be fetching a kid to come save their home (who knew, maybe this world was just as chaotic?), so Chez didn't exactly feel morally great about fetching the child to bring her down into their chaos once again, but it's what they were supposed to do. That didn't excuse it, they knew.. but what were they supposed to do? They weren't the protagonist in this story, they never had been.. they just had a part to play. And it was bringing the chosen one.

Being in her world, they took the form she would be familiar with. A white bunny in a waistcoat, with the same little pocketwatch they always wore. It's not that they had any form of magic ( but maybe the watch did? who knows??), but the portal, the one that Alice knew as a rabbithole, served not just as a literal portal between the worlds, but linked them so the nonsensical made sense to the rules of the world you entered. Maybe you could go elsewhere too? Chez had never really tried, it was scary enough to visit Alice's world, and that was the only other place except Wonderland they knew of.

It took a little while, but eventually, Chez found a girl that looked (for the most part) like Alice. Sure, the hair was different, but the face was pretty much the same as before. It's not like Chez was unchanged either, so they decided not to judge.
As they were sure they had caught her eye enough for her to be interested enough to follow, they muttered to themself
"Oh, I sure hope this is the right Alice....", not wanting to bring any more chaos with them back down through the hole.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/12 20:51:19 )
@creativitea:

Alice groans softly as she feels the pounding in her skull screaming for her to stay still. "....that's not...how....ow.." She held the side of her head in the sense of the throbbing pain from her fall. It went away moments later as she took a moment to realize where she is. upon seeing the wacky proportions of the trees and animals, she stood up wobbling slightly. "Oh my daisies...." She looks around for the Rabbit she had followed. "grandmother was telling the truth...." Her eyes lit up with a slight childish glee before get the stern look of unhappiness seeing some fear in the wonderland critters.. "Hm..now where am I ?...and where'd that little white rabbit go?..." She huffs and dusted off her gray-ish dress.

(going to start this off pretty simple.)

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 12:41:13 )
Chaotic as it ever was, the portal sent the two of them a bit apart. Not too far, as they could still see Alice, but she did not see Chez, behind the big toadstool they had landed behind. Would probably have been a softer landing, as the ground had kind of hurt to be hurled against, and made it a little hard to get up and go talk to her.
At least Chez was back to their old self. Didn't mind being a rabbit, that nature came naturally to them; but they were the most comfortable in their own skin. Though it took a bit of time to get used to being a human again, which was evident, as they wiggled their nose before hopping over to the girl who was supposed to save this place. Part of Chez wondered if it was too late to get her back home, and deal with this themself. It probably was. Didn't even know where the portal had gone. Thought to themself they'd keep an eye out for it, so that if the chance came to let her go back to her own life, she would at least have the option. And they wouldn't judge her, they wouldn't judge her at all. Though Wonderland would probably judge Chez, but they all did that anyway.

"Where am I.. and where did that little rabbit go?"she asked, mostly herself, and as Chez was just behind her at this point, they took the chance to introduce themself. "Well, I'm not a little rabbit anymore, but I'm right behind you." Chez gave her a little time to process that answer, and then added "Oh, and this is Wonderland of course! I know it's not the way you left it, but it's Wonderland all the same."

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 15:24:51 )
@creativitea:

Alice hear the voice and turned around trying not to seem as easily startled as she was at that moment. She smiled slightly," Ah thank you for answering my questions....." She takes a moment to look around muttering slightly," Grandmother would be unhappy by the smell of tar." She shakes her head softly troubled for a moment. "Oh um How rude of me," She curtsies, " I'm Alice la set, granddaughter of Alice Liddell. who may you be?" She stands upright now. She waits for their answer but after they answer, she nods and asks another question. "May I know why You brought me here?" The smell of tar lingers close as many of the other creatures run off, Alice notices and covers her nose.

-Wonderland is becoming corrupted and mechanical in a dangerous way-

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 18:51:11 )
"Me? Oh, well there's been a bit of discussion about that, but they call me Chez."
Did she just say grandmother? Ohno, maybe it was the wrong Alice after all. Chez had just known something would go wrong, and here it was. Should have known the red hair meant there was a mix up. But the face had looked just the same! Maybe this Alice would just have to do, maybe they wouldn't be able to tell the difference anyway. She'd fooled Chez, after all... but they weren't sure that that was enough, as they were famously known for messing up. Always too late, always running out of time, never at the right place at the right time; and this was just another incident like that, they worried.

Chez picked up their pocket watch and it was making no sense, no sense at all.
So they tapped it, hoping the nudge would make it work. But no such luck.
----

"May I know why you brought me here?" the girl asks.
Not having a clear answer, Chez keeps tapping the pocketwatch, and mutters to themself
"Why indeed...? I'm not even sure she's the right Alice..."
Ohwell, either way, they had to move, nothing to stay around here for. It doesn't even look quite safe, not for the girl, and not for Chez either.
So Chez figures it's better to bring her to the queen, like they were supposed to. She would probably know what to tell her, anyway. "We're probably late, we should get going." Chez told her, leading the way.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/13 19:44:04 )
@creativitea:

Alice looked at Chez quite concerned when she heard them say she might not even be the right Alice. She nodded regardless following them. She was curious on what they might be late for but seem to see the person was troubled enough. "Very well...." She takes a soft breath as she follows him. She twirled one of her reddened locks with the twirl of blond on the middle to tips. She has been here before but everything seemed so Different. She worried something was wrong as she noticed the Queens castle coming closer. She started to prep her self mentally, quietly speaking, " Farther down the rabbit hole I go..." She reached into her pocket pulling out a black ribbon and held it as she continues to follow Chez. "Is everything quite alright, Chez?" She tried to be polite before asking them many questions.

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/14 17:11:39 )
"Is everything alright Chez?" the Alice following them asked. A good question.
Noone had asked in a while, so they didn't really know how to know how to tell you were okay. They'd never really given it any thought, how they were doing. They just knew everything around them was chaos, so never really had the time to process anything else but that.
But if Alice and the queen could talk, then maybe there would be time to sort all that out. So, hopefully, they said "Maybe it will be, soon" and they really hoped that was true.

After a bit of a silence, Chez figured maybe they were supposed to make conversation. Weren't really used to playing this role, being the host... well.. they used to be, but it had been so long.
"Have you been here before?" They asked, figuring that whether or not this was the right Alice,
this was probably the best time to get to know her, anyway.
please ping me, i am ditzy!

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/14 18:50:11 )
@creativitea:

Alice nodded slightly," Yes but only when i was much younger." She seemed to reflected on the happy memory of that visit. "Hm....what has happened here? ..everything has started to turn metal and smell like tar as well of oil." She sighs softly, and looks up. "sorry i suppose the queen is going to explain why i'm here....." She shook her head as if she was already answering her own questions. She sees the castles entrance only so far away, and felt abit guilty.
She looks at her dress," i do not believe any part of wonderland knows this but The original Alice has passed on....." She fiddles with her dress feeling upset. "so how many Alice's have you brought here?" She was only joking as a thing to lighten the mood for the passing moment.

Come join me at my lil
&

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.