Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 [RNG chibi freebies] LAST DAY!!!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 17:21:54 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: yeah I'm using a cane b ut i do manage to get around, my sister's working with me to help me build up my stamina so i can try walking farther, like ou tside before the snows come. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 17:24:27 )
@star2000shadow: Ahhh, yeah. That must be a pain if you're not used to it. q vq
Oooh, you can do it!!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 17:26:01 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: I can, but i do feel bad for my sister, i can be a grump lump 'nods' <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/1 18:03:41 )
@Yandere: I'm usually very quick and I don't think anything would really happen.
But I feel so paranoid about leaving the store unattended.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 23:53:26 )
I feel like I haven't been online in the longest time. Ughh.

@star2000shadow: Awwh, haha. I can be grumpy when I'm tired or hungry, so I know the feeling! xD

@lina: Ahhh, fair enough. u wu
I'm always panicky about those things, so I wouldn't want to leave at all. ;;;

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 00:12:01 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: is no fun haha, how goes your day? <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 00:14:05 )
@star2000shadow: I mean, the pain definitely isn't. > w > Or dealing with grumpy people, I guess. But I'm usually the grumpy one so, hahaha.

Ahhh, tiring. Had to go out and be social today. q vq Literally got home and passed out for an hour.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 00:15:18 )

Questing: Soulcaster | Fall Harvest | Snowboarder | Capricorn | Scorpio | Berry Citrus | Cybernetic Guard | Year of the Tiger | Fabled Beauty | Dreams of Delight | Chrysaora Witch x1 | Heartbreak Coffin x1

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: I've been there, most people don't seem to notice how draining being sociable can be. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 00:29:56 )
@star2000shadow: Yeah, seriously. I still sorta feel drained. x ___ x
I don't know how people can do it all the time.

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 00:32:00 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: well most people are energized around each other, IIm just so not one of those people, give me a quite time at home and im good. <:3( )~~

0 8 8 9 7 7 1 9 9
Deaa generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 88
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 05:39:09 )

rolling for the heck of it~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 17:14:24 )
@star2000shadow: Seriously. q vq Even hanging out with friends is draining. sjkhfakdsf
I'd be indoors all the time if I could. xD

@Deaa: Ahhh, only 11 away from one of the numbers. akjsdhfjhsd

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 18:44:56 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: i hear you there 'nods' but my sister who loves me believes i need more 'interaction' so she visits..a lot haha. <:3( )~~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 18:45:35 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Deaa: your avi looks amazing. <:3( )~~

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 21:39:09 )
@star2000shadow: Oh noooo. That's not how it works. xD !!
My grandmother-in-law is the same way though! She has so much energy and talks to people all the time on the phone and stuff. I have no idea how she does it. Being social will forever be draining. q vq

TH || dA ||webtoon

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 21:40:31 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Yandere: she also trys to drag me out of the apartment, but at least she knows I need down time to hide in said apartment. ugg i think i need a nap. <:3( )~~

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 22:25:43 )
Hello. How was everyone’s weekend?
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

0 5 8 9 4 7 1 6 9
Deaa generated a random number between 1 and 100; Resulting In 58
Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 21:49:44 )

trying again

@star2000shadow: also I'm late, but thank you ^^~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 21:50:53 )

...ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ @Deaa: your very welcome hun, I do love your avi she's just so..cute. <:3( )~~

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/4 21:53:00 )

@lina: also I'm doing alright, it's a very busy few weeks a work but I'm holding on
    I keep trying to remind myself to vote later today

@star2000shadow: how're you doing?

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.