Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing 1x1 rp search

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 11:57:27 )
Hello there!
I have been roleplaying for 10+ years, but in the last few years I have more written on my own.
But, I just returned to Voltra, and I kind of miss rp'ing, so I'm looking for people to do that with.

I tend to write between 1-2 paragraphs but I sometimes add more if I'm inspired.
I might take a few days to respond sometimes (because my energylevels are a little unpredictable, and i do tend to have writersblock in the beginning), but I will at least try to get in a few replies a week. Feel free to nudge me with either a ping or a PM or a profilecomment if you think I'm too slow though. (I just wanna be clear from the beginning that I don't reply daily, because promising that before and not being able to deliver tends to turn me off to the whole thing)

Although I have a lot of experience with fandom roleplay, and I am on board with doing that (especially if it can include my pokemon gijinkas or my gemsonas), what I'm currently looking for is more something with original characters.
(ps; i'll add a list of fandoms and universes i'd like to write in a bit further down)

I have some original characters already, but I also don't mind creating new ones specifically for our roleplay.

I don't mind roleplaying romance, but it's not a necessity. I'd also like it to if so, not be the only plotpart of the story, cuz that gets boring really quick for me. Even better if it's just something that happens between the characters on it's own, and isn't forced. (though sometimes fandoms can be an exception, because i'm a shipper at heart)

universes/settings:

• sci-fi
  • steampunk
  • semi-fantasy
  • meeting in a domestic setting; floral shop, coffee shop, library, arcade, etc
  • something witchy!!
  • monsters (something along the lines of the comic Monster Pop, though not a rip off of it)
  • cryptid hunters (for video footage, not violent!)

fandoms i can rp:

• steven universe (preferably with gemsonas and not the characters in the show, even though they can make an appearance)
  • she ra
  • shadowhunters (magnus and alec are my weak spot for this, but I am on board with some of the other characters too)
  • dirk gently (the netflix tv show is what I'm the most familiar with, though I don't mind elements from books or other works by Douglas Adams)
  • w.i.t.c.h. ( i recently started rereading and i would not mind something set in that universe! would prefer to write through new characters, even if the characters from the comics make an appearance)
  • something inspired by alice in wonderland or kingdom hearts
  • or something inspired by dark crystal

That's all I can think of, but feel free to ask any questions! :)

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:33:27 )
Hey !
I wanna rp with you. I do write from 1-6 paragraphs depending on the days. I would want to do a Alice in wonderland kind of setting with our own original characters.

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 17:10:24 )
⭒✰would you like an adventure now...

@Alicethemadhatter: Hi!
That sounds good to me

Any details you wanna sort out before we make a thread?
Like fleshing out the world or characters or something. And what role our characters have in the universe, maybe? I don’t know, how much you like to figure out beforehand, so I thought I’d check ^^

...or should we have tea first?✰⭒

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/3 00:41:08 )
@creativitea:
Hm i'm sure our characters could possibly be the reason Wonderland doesn't 'go into madness' per say possibly by a unknown darkness? (my idea is some what from The game alice in wonderland madness returns. ) Pm me and we could chat alittle more about it .

Come join me at my lil
&

Donator — xe/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/8 11:40:25 )
⭒✰would you like an adventure now...

still looking for more, if anyone is interested!
...or should we have tea first?✰⭒
please ping me, i am ditzy!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.