Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Camp Breaker 2020 Team Metal Cabin

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:05:56 )
LISTEN that episode haunted me because I relate to it on a feral level

did I ever tell you... man I dont know if I can tell this story here DKJHDJKHDK BUT THE MYSTERY FREEZER MEAT STORY?

and kdjhdjk I cant even answer it wildfire, we just go on tangents easy

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:07:02 )
All I remember is we were talking about val being a beaver furry and then we jumped to food somehow

Mystery freezer meat? :thinkowo:

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:07:30 )
I hope so dip because a fish with hair is just upsetting to imagine

... wait, fur-bearing trout

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:07:34 )
LOL. I figured it was one of those - just thought I'd ask. Sometimes these tangents have a path leading up to them, sometimes they don't.

-drinks caffeinated goodness-

┤▒├ Hangout with me! ┤▒├

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:09:51 )
I just googled that ghost and im wheezing

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:10:48 )
it's a mythical creature dip

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:11:33 )
Look

I dont know how i became a writer i cant even read

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:12:28 )
Every time i post i slam my brain with a hammer trying to make myself stop because my IQ is like 4 and everyone will find out the more i keep posting

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:15:56 )
I'm sobbing,trying to make me feel better that the thing im best at isnt even smart i just see something moving and slam my ipad screen like an instinct

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:17:01 )
Saw the pics of the furry fish tho and my brain went oh a yeti fish

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:17:32 )
This is why we're furries

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:17:49 )
this is a dumb story that shows how broken my brain is

okay it's not that bad but some people have different levels they can handle so I wanna be nice KLDHJDK ANYWAY

when I was in college my roommate's family would drop off like, a lot of bulk food and he'd share it with us (our families were close, so my mom and grandma would do the same for him)

ANYWAY so they did this while I was in class one day and I came home to our freezer like, JAM PACKED with meat, like meat that was vacuum sealed at home by somebody. like so much meat. and I was like eyeing it up but I was like, I wont touch it until I know its okay to but I always forgot to ask (our schedules were always off)

and finally I was out of groceries and nobody was touching that meat so I WAS LIKE IM EATING IT and I didnt know what it was and just guessed and like just cooked it like, in a pan... and it was good and I was like "wow... wow I want to eat more of that" and I was thinking about it constantly

but then the paranoia kicked in and I was like "... w...what if it was human and somebody's using us to dispose of the evidence or something?? it was sealed so sketchy.... and they say it tastes like pork, I think that was pork, but what if it was human... it was too tasty, they always say people go crazy for it, oh man... oh man oh no what have I done? oh no, what if it wasnt pork, what if I go crazy thinking about eating it all the time IM THINKING ABOUT EATING MORE NOW-" and I STRESSED OVER THAT FOR A DAY SO HARD

and then I ate the rest of the meat because whatever dude, meat's expensive, I'll take the gamble that's life-

(Im positive now that it was pork chops KDJHLDKJ his mom probably bought a big from a local farm, why there was so much)

anyway YEAH so thats why that episode speaks to me deeply, because I've been through it before (without the rabies)

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:19:41 )
and dying don't feel bad dip, they're created to fool tourists and give like TALL TALES and stuff

kinda like jackalopes and fiji mermaids and stuff

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:21:25 )
DDJKHDJKD that's how I'd sum up my life experience, yeah

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:23:21 )
man tho I live around nothing but farmers and hunters for most my life, everything's mystery meat

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:25:10 )
I do, even if I can't I gotta know what everything tastes like

not just meat tho I always google what poisonous berries and stuff taste like too, I gotta know

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:27:40 )
Wait what time is it right now for you guys XD

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:28:04 )
I could, easy

when I was at my grandma's me and my sister found a bunch of mushrooms in the swamp, but I forgot my field guide so I didn't pick any.... next time tho....

Voltie — he/him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:28:35 )
and YES you should get a feed

and its.... like 8:30 am dip I haven't slept yet
later.

Voltie — He/Him Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/08/2 14:30:16 )
Fhdhfh yallre noctural rat babies

Get sleepo when you can
"I'm the loser of the game you didn't know you were playing."

Ping me for a response.

"Someday, somewhere, somehow..."

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.