Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts SassyBuns Cafe [Open!]

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/25 21:08:47 )
What's going on with you?
Report

I have no idea what I am doing.

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/25 22:42:38 )
good morning you two
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 00:28:49 )



*rolls in*


Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 02:24:19 )
techniicolor: sorry! I started working on Voltra stuff and never checked back.... I suck. :vanora_cry:

Hey everyone!
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 02:49:49 )



hi lina c:
im happy to see you poke around here ; u;


Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 04:38:31 )
@pixiebuns: you are such a cute gengar

@lina: hey welcome back xD
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 04:46:21 )
I sometimes lose threads. But I have this bookmarked so I'm never gone for long!
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 05:30:24 )
@lina: oh nice xD I should bookmark threads, I just constantly look for the threads I've posted in lmao
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 05:52:32 )
@ishoji: I have pages of bookmarks and try to post in any that are active!
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 05:54:22 )
@lina: oh wow so many threads xD I think I just circle around the same 4 threads or so (double now because of event threads)
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 05:58:31 )
@ishoji: right now I'm at work and it's a little busy, so I'm only replying to pings. XD
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:02:22 )
@lina: ah that's fair xD I think I always ping you...if you always get it is another question lmao
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:11:57 )
@ishoji: I seem to be getting them.
You're actually the only person I'm talking to right now, because you ping me. XD
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:15:51 )
@lina: ah maybe it's because I'm the only one pinging you? I keep missing a lot of pings but since I check often enough I don't miss most of my conversations at least
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:21:52 )
@ishoji: I don't always get every ping, but I seem to be getting them fine today.
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:23:13 )
@lina: ah maybe the system isn't overloaded? I'm not getting certain pings right now though
Report

Donator — she/her Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 06:57:26 )
@ishoji: that ping showed up in my list, but I didn't get a notice of it... >.>
Report
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 07:05:59 )
@lina: oh wonder why, I know the numbers reset if a friend on your list makes a new topic
Report

Voltie Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 08:21:52 )
@sass pegasus: oh you're looking festive
Report

Donator — She/Buns Posted 9 years ago ( 2017/10/26 08:28:40 )



thanks Tink! c:


Report

ping me
Art in sig by Seo
Art in post by Cedes
❤ Hangout ❤

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.