Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Weirdest Thing to Ship

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 20:44:22 )
@Another Movie Addict: eliya and karsh are both really cute ヽ(o♡o)/ i want both eventually but im also all about those elf ears
yah bad, but at least you went second hand and not direct. i think it's a lil less bad

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 20:46:27 )

@b a t t y: I've watched Toy Story one too many times, lol I just felt bad that they'd end up all unused and loved. Because someone else made the decision to be awful.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 20:50:12 )
@Another Movie Addict: i hear ya. i don't condone buying new ones or enabling people to buy new ones
but on old ones the choice was already made ya know? and there's not much else to do with it.
i think they make good for experimenting and getting brave on expensive dolls lol

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 20:51:26 )

@b a t t y: That's kind of why I got them. One to give my boy friends, he's been looking so lonely (I know it's a doll), and maybe to get brave enough to practice doing my own face ups.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 20:53:12 )
@Another Movie Addict: please do ! faceups are always a good investment and fun to learn to do.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 20:54:27 )

@b a t t y: I'm not going to try during Summer. Lol because I'm in a VERY humid climate and that makes things not want to set real well. But come Winter. Imma get myself all the stuff that I need to try.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 20:58:43 )
I shipped out like a 5 gallon bucket to alaska for some mission thing my gma's church was doing. It was full of foodstuffs I guess were really expensive there? Idk why it had to be in the bucket cause it added a lot to the already high shipping costs. I think it ended up being around $60-70. Bless that poor postal worker that helped me figure it out lol
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 21:09:03 )
@Another Movie Addict: oh mood ;;; it's really humid here too . i would love to dip into faceups but finding a good method to do it while it's always humid is hard (╥﹏╥)

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/27 21:10:06 )

@b a t t y: It really is.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.