Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

0 6 2 9 5 1 1 7 3
Pyuukin generated a random number between 1 and 150; Resulting In 62
Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:45:42 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh yeah! I'll roll along then~
I used to run a giveaway forum on ernya, I love them a lot! Super nice of you to do it <3
Anyways, how are you doing today?

@sunny: Heyyy! I quite like it. It's not very fast and I feel like I'm getting a grasp on the community by lurking ehehe.
The items are so pretty! I'm going to make a little quest thread and hopefully get some old items I like.
Basically, Voltra seems really nice!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:46:48 )

@Totalanimefan: He hates trains too XD I dread to think what he would be likein an aeroplane :O

It sounds like you're in for atough journey no matter which route you take :/

@Pyuukin: I'm glad you like our wonderful home!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:47:08 )

My keyboardis acting up again.......

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:48:58 )

@Pyuukin: I was on Ernya too! I still miss that site, but a lot of people who were on Ernya are on here. ^^ Did you have the same username?
@sunny: Yeah I think that either way it's going to suck and there is a chance of COVID too. My husband wants to do an airplane but before the amount of cases where going up so much here I thought that driving would be better for the animals and safer, but 4 days of just being in the car suck. I've done it before. (My husband flew out here for work, they paid for it)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:53:31 )

@Totalanimefan: If I travelled for four days in a car I could be in Asia :O I really hope it goes smoothly for you, and your animals are as relaxed as can be. Poor things :/

I miss Ernya so much. I miss the spell system, and the cute items :O

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:56:21 )
@sunny: Thank you!

@Totalanimefan: I miss Ernya so much! I had a lot there thanks to donating a lot and selling art haha.
No, I kinda forgot my username! It's kinda sad but eh. It had something with prince in it ;;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:58:27 )

@sunny: Yeah American is really big. It's 44-45 hours driving in total.
Thank you. I feel bad for them too, and my dog Pinto is only now. He's 12 and he has health issues. So they might say the plane is no good for him? Or they might say the light stress, but over 4-5 days is no good for him either?
I miss all of those things. The pretty pixels, the spells, the amount of items. It was just great. The community got a little toxic at the end when I look back on it. The owners started to not do anything but the bare min and then so many people defended them and then we all kinda got stabbed in the back. RIP

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:59:02 )

@Pyuukin: Maybe we knew each other then. XD What have you been up to for the last 5 years XD

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:12:52 )
@totalanimefan: maybe! I was there pretty much from the beginning till the end. Although I wasn't very talkative haha.
I kinda peeked at your other comment, I hope your dog is okay! Pinto is such a cute name aaa

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:13:19 )
The new PokémonCafé app is out. And apparently already infiltrated my autocorrect. That’s where I went for the last 40 minutes... >.<

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:19:02 )

@Pyuukin: Thanks! I'm glad you like the name. He's a small brown chihuahua so the name is very fitting. He needs to get his appt next. Do you have any animals?
@Lina: lol I saw that it came out yesterday, how do you like it?

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:22:51 )
@Totalanimefan: Awww, I love chihuahuas! I see, that can be quite stressfull.

I do, my basically life long partner in crime, Luna the black chihuahua, passed away about a year ago and it's still quite devastating. I have a little shrine with her urn on it though, to grieve.
I have a cat too tho! His name is NaiNai and he was basically a package deal with my partner. Can't complain, he's a very sweet boi. He's white with tiger striped black spots. He can be a rascal but mostly he sleeps and asks for pets haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:25:08 )

@Pyuukin: I'm sorry to hear about your dog :( That's so sad. Pinto is still around, but he is 12 with a heart condition, bad knees and a heart murmur (I said it's cause of all the inbreeding lol)

Glad to hear you got a sweet boi. My cat is a sweet boi too. Cobalt is white and grey. He is also long boi.

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:29:43 )
@Totalanimefan: It's okay, she was getting sicker and sicker. She was pretty much a very strong dog until like a month before she passed. She had a great life so I'm happy I was able to give her that. She was 15 and sometimes I get frustrated cause I know without a random chance she would've made 20 easily. But what happened happened.
Ah, I'm sorry to hear that! Poor baby, but it sounds like he's with someone who cares a lot about him<3

Ohhh, Cobalt sounds very pretty! Long cats are the best, although NaiNai is kinda tiny and that's kinda cute haha.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:33:47 )

@Totalanimefan: what will you do if he can't travel? :O

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:38:36 )
It’s mostly a puzzle game, and I like puzzle games best.
So far I like it. ^^

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:39:23 )

@sunny: Well if he can't do 4 days straight then either Martin and I can both drive like 8 hours a day each, to make it 16 hour days. Then it would take a lot less time. We could stop somewhere in the middle of the country for a few days too, so that it's not just straight driving and all he does is sit around.

@Pyuukin: Tiny cat sounds cute. Cobalt is not that but when I see other smaller cats I think they are so cute!
Wow 15 is pretty good! I hope that Pinto makes it to then. We have medicaned food for the dog to eat so he doesn't get seizures and he is doing ok with the other stuff too.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:39:39 )

@Lina: Puzzle games are nice. Are you playing it on the Switch or mobile?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:44:21 )
@Totalanimefan: I downloaded it on switch but hardly get on it so it’s unopened there. XD
I’m on my phone with it now
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 22:47:16 )

@Lina: I think I'm going to play it, but on my Switch.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.