Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 11:58:53 )

@Lilykin: lol it sounds awesome!

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 15:39:15 )
If I were wealthy I would open a cafe!
And it would sell cute plushes and things made by small business people, like I see selling at conventions.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 17:31:03 )
Welp, had my interview today... not sure how it went /screm
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 18:55:34 )
I hope it went well!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 19:09:49 )
@Totalanimefan: ahhh yeah I saw your thread about getting approved to move. and that's great news for your mom. much less stress for you too I'm sure

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 19:41:16 )

@sunny: it's the Brit in you. It's never really that hot in England compared to other countries so you never get the chance to get used to it.
I hope you'll be ok until then.
@eerie: Thank you! I didn't know when I made that thread, but there was one more high level boss that had to sign off on it. Also we aren't sure if we want to drive over, or fly over. It's about a 44 hour drive, so 4, 11 hour driving days, or a 6 hour flight, but we have a cat and a dog....so we have to see.
@Lilykin: -hugs-

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 19:41:36 )

@Lina: I would totally come to your cafe. What would you serve?

Donator — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 20:37:33 )
@Totalanimefan: coffee and soda and blended things. And some foods.
I imagine it being a place people want to have out for hours. And we’d be open late for young adults who want to be out late but aren’t club people.

My friends and I used to walk around Meijer at night because it’s a 24 hour store. And as young 20s we wanted to be out at midnight, but not drinking or whatever kids do
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 20:37:55 )

@Totalanimefan: lol yes probably xD I will be fine until then, I'm sure. Did you have a good day?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 20:45:55 )

@sunny: Yes. I'm about to pick up my cat from the vet. He is all good.
@Lina: That sounds nice!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 20:57:09 )

@Totalanimefan: that's good to hear! I must have missed it but what's wrong with him?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:27:30 )

@sunny: He just needed a check up cause it had been a while and he needed a shot. He's good. But he did gain a pound and a half since last time even though I'm feeding him the same amount. I think he has just gotten lazier. Also I had to ask if he was good enough to travel via plane or car (4 days in the car). They said yes, but I can only drug him for car travel. The pressure change plus drugs on a plane can be dangerous.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:27:56 )

We are both home now. I have to get an appt for my dog now. He's old so I don't know what they are going to say about him traveling.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:34:20 )

@Totalanimefan: oh i see. Have you travelled long distance with them before?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:37:44 )

@sunny: I have with Pinto, my dog, but not with my cat. I've been living in CA for 5 years but Cobalt is only 3. I drove across the country with Pinto 5 years ago, he was good but we did drug him because he is so annoying in the car. He is way too excited and will keep jumping in your lap and then the other persons lap about every 5 mins. No joke.
When the cat has been in the car before he just cries the whole time. He doesn't like it at all, and that is only to the vet and back. Not long term.
Neither of them have ever flown.

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:37:50 )
@Totalanimefan: Hey-ho! Decided to pop in here! It's nice to hear the mods and admins are chill <:
Hope so too, it's been a big bother tbh, but I'm taking the time to just relax, which I don't do enough <:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:39:30 )

@Pyuukin: Hey welcome! Also if you wanted to read the front page and join in on getting volts for commons, or rolling for prizes, please feel free. ^^ No pressure either way. Lots of people just come here for chats too.

Glad you are relaxing. I like to relax on Voltra. ^^

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:40:35 )

@Totalanimefan: Right, soundslike you have quite the task ahead of you. Do you think you will drive them both? My dog is terrible in the car, he yaps and screams like he's being murdered. He is great on buses though, so idk what his problem is.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:42:56 )

@Pyuukin: Hello! How are you liking Voltra so far?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/25 21:44:12 )

@sunny: lololol what's the difference between the car and the bus dog? XD (You can't explain animals sometimes)
If I fly it's 6 hours on a plane, but then also the time getting to and from the airports.
Driving is 45-ish hours over 4-5 days. But because the amount of cases that are going up in a lot of states I don't know if that would be safe either. I would have to drive through 4 states with increasing numbers, but I don't know what it will look like in Aug either.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.