Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange [S] OLD DONATION ITEMS [B] MANY ITEMS! COME! * NEW RIG ITEMS ADDED*

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 02:58:13 )

you're welcome <3

hey Gaara :D
How are you :D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:07:02 )
This is Candy Corn.

IM DOOONE!!!!!

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:08:36 )

Done with what? :O

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:09:44 )
This is Candy Corn.

My essay.
@DemonicGaara: Here is my essay and the symbol I chose. You don't have to read it ;P

You may be wondering what the symbol that I chose means. This symbol represents music. You also may be wondering why I chose the symbol of music. Not only do I think this symbol is cool, but it is very special to me. Music in general is very special to me. Read to find out why.

There are actually many symbols for music, but this one is unique. If you really look at it you can see that it can be many things. For example, I see an arrow shot into a target board. Maybe you see a weird kite, or even a flower. Symbols have meanings, and the meaning of this symbol “music” is not only special to me, but to other people as well.

The reason why I chose this symbol is because music has helped me through tough times. Music helps me in so many different way that you can’t even imagine. I have gone through thick and thin, but music has always been there. When I am sad I listen to music, and when I am happy I listen to music. There are all kinds of genres and artists.

Music is fun to listen and sing to. As you can tell I didn’t just use one color to draw this symbol. I used a few different colors because it symbolizes how music can be different. The colors also show how people may feel about music, emotionally and physically. We all know music is just a thing that was created, but it helps pretty much anyone and everyone.

Take the song “Too Good At Goodbyes” for example. Sam Smith wrote this song over a breakup. Songs are written with feelings. You can’t just write lyrics without actually feeling what the lyrics mean, or knowing what they mean. Sam Smith wrote that song because he has been going through troubles of losing more than one love of his life. It isn’t easy to deal with something like that, so I admire people who can write songs about their lives.

You can also see art in music. You can make music into art, and art into music just like you can write about both of them. This may be confusing, but it is true. Music and art are pretty similar. Music can make you stronger, it can help you fight battles. It can help you achieve your dreams. It can do so much more than everything I have tried to explain.

Music is what helps you express your feelings without actually having to talk to someone. You may be going through hard times and not have anyone to lean on. You could try writing a song, or listening to music. Believe it or not, singers/songwriters have gone through rough times too. It isn’t all luxury, fame, and fun for them. Some singers may have gone through the same things as you are going through. It isn’t always easy to cope with, so why not just listen to some music that relates to what you are going through. Who knows, maybe it will help a little bit to know that someone is going through the same things as you are.

Music is the best way to relax when you are bored. Express your feelings through music/lyrics. It can help time pass by, and it also gives you something to do. Listening to music calms your mind, brain, and soul. Every songs lyrics have meaning, you just have to find it. Just like you. We all have a meaning, we just have to find it. This is why I chose this symbol.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:10:52 )
@rainbowpanda: hey gurl

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:11:01 )

I hope you get a fantastic grade on it ^- ^

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:11:25 )
This is Candy Corn.

@Bammy: Omg heyyy!!
READ MY ESSAY lol

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:11:47 )

I was hungry, but now I'm stuffing my face with snacks haha xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:12:04 )
This is Candy Corn.

Thank you Teemo, I hope so too!
It was actually for art xD
Now I have to write an essay for Science and do a ton more assignments (bleh)

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:12:18 )
@rainbowpanda: so good girl!!!!!!!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:12:38 )
This is Candy Corn.

@Bammy: Lol did u actually read it ;u;

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:13:38 )

Aww good luck with your assignments!!

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:14:42 )
This is Candy Corn.

@Teemo: Thanks, I'm gonna need it haha

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:15:03 )

I'm so glad I'm out of school
such sweet relief xD

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:15:23 )
This is Candy Corn.

@Teemo: Lol luckyyy

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:16:04 )

Got my degree and I am freeee

gaara: yea haha i had some steamed buns and then chips and snickers :3

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:17:07 )

for once, haha xD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:18:31 )
Hello there, how is everyone doing?

@Teemo: really like your avi. What item is that crown?
Currently Questing:Yes Dark Master**, Arachnocratic

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:19:00 )
This is Candy Corn.

@Moonless Bloodfell: Hello, I'm great. How are you?

Voltie — Baby Yoda Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 03:19:28 )

Hi! Thanks :D
I think it was from the frog prince ;o

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.