Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 14:53:30 )
@Totalanimefan: entropy is against us orz

hate it

cat hair life hahaha

e

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 19:51:03 )
@Nephila: We can do it 👍🏻
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 19:57:43 )

@eerie: I have a cat and a dog and there is so much hair.
@Nephila: yay welcome. We can do it.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 21:56:59 )

@Nephila: Yeah I like the new post style. You up to anything today? I'm thinking about getting the DLC to Pokemon Sword.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 21:58:49 )

Boop boop. Hello!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 22:15:48 )

@sunny: Hi there!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 22:16:25 )

@Totalanimefan: hey how are you? Good I hope!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 22:16:43 )

@Nephila: Hey! Thank you, they always makeme smile :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 22:17:08 )

@Nephila: Gosh that sounds good. It's late lunch time here but I don't know what to have. XD

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 22:17:50 )

@sunny: I am good. I just bought the Pokemon DLC and I'm waiting for the code to come to my email.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 22:18:14 )

@Totalanimefan: Sounds fun. What can you do in the DLC?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 22:36:34 )

@sunny: new areas, a small amount of story and new Pokémon!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 22:56:50 )

@Totalanimefan: sounds fun. Are you playing it now?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/20 23:54:27 )
DID I HEAR POKEMON DLC

I finally started it today! I'm making a brand new team with stuff I'm catching. ;w;

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 04:36:59 )

@sunny: I was, and then I went to a spot near me that just opened up again, it's all out doors, but even before I parked there were way too many people there and almost no one was wearing a mask correctly. A lot of them pulled it down below their chin, which is super stupid. Martin and I didn't really feel safe so we drove to a different place. We didn't even get out of the car for the first place.

In the other place we were at there was a lot less people and they were all wearing masks. We got lunch to go from a place that we liked (burgers).

@Addy: No time no chat!! I just started it today. There is so much to explore there. I didn't think it would be so big. What's your new team so far?

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 05:06:29 )
@totalanimefan: I spent a lot of time getting the Galarica twigs to get a Galarian Slowbro haha.. he's Mega Man! :O but I'm using a Barraskewda, Volcarona, Wigglytuff and Venusaur, and just got Kubfu from the story.

and yeah sorry, I've been lurking mostly lately. Brain's been a little angry lately but I'm working on it haha. I hope you are doing well!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 05:09:35 )

@Addy: I didn't find any Twigs during my play through. I didn't know that was how he evolved either, and now I'm glad I know. XD
Venusaur <33 Big love. I also got a Luxury from a raid! I have it in my party now. I always used him in Gen 4!

No it's ok. Everyone needs breaks. There have been weeks where I have posted a lot, and also weeks where I was bearly on. I'm doing alright. My mom is about to have open heart surgery, but she will be ok. I'm just worried about her recovery and COVID.

Donator — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 05:20:36 )
@totalanimefan: I obsessively pick up every shiny and then spent a bit of extra time - you need eight to trade to somebody to get a Galarica cuff and that's the evolution item.

Luxray is also super good! I used one in gen4 also, though that's the only generation I never actually beat. I might replace Wigglytuff and Venusaur mostly because I'm trying to use Pokemon I've never used before, but also trying to use the "type" I like - the faster, harder hitter ones. We'll see what else the Isle of Armor has to offer though!

Oh goodness, that's definitely stressful. ;o; I know hospitals are taking it all SUPER seriously though. I know the scariest stuff is in post but as long as everybody stays vigilant she'll be ok!!
pls ping me, ty!!

TURN OFF THE SUN // PULL THE STARS FROM THE SKY

quest | etc

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 05:35:39 )

@Addy: Yeah I have been. I can't believe how many little shinys there are on the ground! I found so many feathers when I was playing through it before. Also there were a lot of people online to do raids when I was playing, maybe that's because it was community day on PoGo.

I didn't beat Gen7. It's the only one I didn't beat, I just hated the pacing and I felt like the camera was too zoomed in and I couldn't get a feel for the environment. I'm not sure which other Pokemon you should use. They added a lot back to the game. I haven't even done the temple yet. ^^;

Thank you. I wish that I could be there for her. I'm a bit too far away to be able to safety help her after surgery. My sister is going for a few weeks starting tomorrow.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/21 08:02:11 )
@Totalanimefan: how are you cat and dog doing these days?

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.