Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 bone appetite || open (free art and game prizes)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 10:51:18 )
106 -
@ishoji: That's good! There's always room for improvement! :vanora_huff:

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 10:51:32 )
@rainbowpanda: thank you xD I’ll probably match it to my avatar once I settle with one I really like

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 10:52:03 )
@boss rimi: exactly xD even if its not broken, things can be made easier lolol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 10:54:37 )
Why so afraid? Heh heh...

40- @Chai: That it is! We knew you were a memage, but had no idea the depths of your power...
It's a good morning, but I'm sad my schedule is so messed for this event. keeping up with any threads. LOL
She was raised as an assassin, but her parents were killed by members of their same organization. She got her scar during the conflict and was about to be killed herself when the soldiers of a baron arrived on scene. She was bred around violence and has seen so much death that it's desensitized her immensely.

However, her parents were mother and father first, and killers second. They gave her warmth but discipline, and their deaths were... scarring, to say the least.

She's eclectic, eccentric, and walks to the beat of her own drum. She doesn't seem to focus when people are talking to her and can bust out a random statement that's completely unrelated... or perfectly matched depending on the perspective.

After her parents were killed, she was found at the age of 7 by a baron and his son. The baron ultimately sought to use her talents, but would give her a warm home, and she would go on to develop feelings for the son.

Sorry for the delay. Was doing some morning stuff. x.x

Drink... and be merry, heh heh.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 10:55:17 )
This is Candy Corn.

@ishoji: Oo that would be lovely

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:01:01 )
@rainbowpanda: yeah xD I like matching everything when I can

Voltie — They/Them Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:04:33 )
107 -
Printing some photos for my mom. Brb

And I thought saltine crackers were salty.
Chat with me here if you wanna!

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:05:44 )
@RainbowPanda: Babye pandas are definitely more hugable. :D Now I want to hug all the baby animals in the world!

dragoness-

Link cuz I think Voltra resizes images :o RIP to his feet because I can't draw feet LOL

@Boss Rimi: CHAI'S WORD IS LAW! :vanora_huff:

@ishoji: I wanna eat the candy. And only do it if it's not a hassle for you! I feel bad that you keep making all these graphics and I'm not doing anything LOL.

@Dowan: "Memage" I CAN'T too good
Whoa, she sounds like she's got a pretty rough story! :O Interesting, though! Do you have a story for her somewhere? :o
And thanks for the info! That helps with how to draw her. :D

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:07:12 )
This is Candy Corn.

@ishoji: Matching is always fun and helpful
@chai: omg me too Ahh!!!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:09:59 )
chai - That is awesome! -goes to upload and add it now!

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:11:33 )
@chai: it isnt xD theyre fun to do and relaxing, maybe I’ll make a ghost or cauldron
and shhhh you help keep the thread active which Im not all that good at //shot

@rainbowpanda: it is xD that’s why I like things simple too since it makes things easier

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:15:05 )
This is Candy Corn.

@ishoji: Definitely makes life easier. I like everything organized, but not always easy to organize everything.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:15:58 )
I have added it! ^_^

Donator — bun Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:15:58 )
@RainbowPanda: Let's start the baby animal hugging club!

dragoness- Ahaha, glad you like it.

@ishoji: Ooh, those both sound like cute ideas! :D
LOL I'm bad at it too though, to be honest :vanora_xd:

avi site survey

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:16:01 )
@rainbowpanda: same and this is true xD that’s why I like organizing my threads since its one of the things I can organize

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:17:12 )
This is Candy Corn.

@chai: Oh my gosh yes please xD
@ishoji: Lol yeah. Try keeping my house organized. 5 kids in the house. All messy af I'm the only one not messy lol.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:18:28 )
@rainbowpanda: awe well at leas youre organized xD my mom brought us up to be ckean and organized so we took after her

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:19:19 )
Why so afraid? Heh heh...

41- @Chai: Haha, she's actually my girlfriend's character, and it's more a RP we have going than an individual story. We have quite a few OCs who pair. Neal, for instance, was an NPC I made for a D&D campaign... but she really liked his character and how I fit him into Rene's backstory. Rene is the Tiefling Ranger she plays. XD

I like her characters, though, and will always get her art of them if I can because she loves receiving it as much as I do ogling it.

Drink... and be merry, heh heh.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:20:58 )
bedtime for me, night you guys

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 11:22:10 )
This is Candy Corn.

@ishoji: My mom always wants me and my siblings to clean the house. I don't mind vacuuming and mopping the floors, but anything else is a no-no. I do like having all the toys put away though and everything nice and neat.
Aw gn

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.