Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 Ravaen's Creepers Event Hangout

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 07:53:30 )
@ravaen: ._. she's only 12? then yeah she's very impressionable and kids may know what's right or wrong but usually pushes the boundaries cause kids
hopefully you guys can help steer her in the right path

Donator — BirdPerson Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:23:57 )
@ravaen: //sticks tongue out//
Girl look at you all ready for halloween lololol I'm lovin' it XD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:26:09 )
@ets: oh hey you finally made it xD

Donator — BirdPerson Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:28:03 )
@ishoji: Lolol unfortunately didn't die trying... but maybe next time XD
How you been?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:30:08 )
@ets: amg no I'd be so sad >: and could be better, I'm feeling a bit sick now too aha

Donator — BirdPerson Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:31:57 )
@ishoji: Ahahahh shhhhh shhh //paps//
But awww seems I've just been too generous with my illness x'D But here's to feeling better soon!

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:35:34 )

@ishoji: we are trying but we only get her 6 days out of the month and she is usually shut up in her room so she can talk to her mom the whole time. :( But I'm sure we will figure out something.
@Ets: hehe heck yeah! And I'm going to limit myself. I only get art of my Event avatars and it can be only ONE outfit. lol *pokes your noes*

Donator — BirdPerson Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:38:43 )
@ravaen: Ahahah that's a good idea //nods//
Been wanting to buy art, but like..... haven't been super into any of my ocs lately so I'm like idk. Should prolly just wait until I'm interested.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:40:26 )
@ets: aha well I dont think I caught it from you, if you did though I couldnt be upset with you xD

@ravaen: ah right I forgot about that >: well hopefully other people can put her in her place

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:40:35 )

@Ets: it SHOULD help me not get more OCs. LOL Maybe....
I've had that happen before! I wanna order some art of our ship for sure though! hehe
But let me know when you are in the mood to doodle. hehe *wink wink*

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:42:53 )

@ishoji: we hope so as well. :)
Time will only tell and at some point she will get to that age where here and her mom are butting heads big time. LOL

Donator — BirdPerson Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:50:03 )
@ishoji: That's only because you're too nice a person ahahah X'D
But at least it's somewhat early in the season to be knocking out being sick yea?

Donator — BirdPerson Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:51:20 )
@ravaen: I need to freaking draw them!! Like I haven't drawn Amo in so long and just ajbdvodabvj abobsdla
But I've been trying to draw/doodle/anything but freaking school gets in the way. You're always welcome to drop down ideas/requests and I'll get to them when I can.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:51:40 )
@ravaen: that's true xD I'm sure she'll butt heads with her mom soon enough and then want to be with her dad more

@ets: lolol I just like my friends ok >> and this is true unless I get sick multiple times //sob

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:55:54 )

@Ets: hehe Amo is so adorable! I love him! And his man....mmmmmhmmmm sexy! hehe
awww sorry to hear that! I was just gonna see if you had a chance to do one of Bum...like you did of Sangwoo. But no rush...no pressure! I'll be ordering some art of our ship tonight for sure. :) Unless their commissions are closed. LOL

@ishoji: Yup that is what we are expecting anyway. I hear girls are harder to deal with. lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 08:58:20 )
@ravaen: lmao my niece isn't at that age yet so I wouldn't know

Donator — BirdPerson Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:01:04 )
@ishoji: Well here's hoping that, that's not a thing ;.; Ugh once a season is enough... too much even.
But friends are good!

@ravaen: He is bae freaking Killua and his bae a** booty X'D
But I'll see what I can do, I was actually just thinking that he needed a matching one XD ahahahah But girl dats exciting!!!! //flails

We All Float Down Here
Art by me

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:02:28 )

@ishoji: haha I wouldn't know either...I only have a boy. But I have friends that have older daughters. LOL
@Ets: I know right?!?! hehe
hehe he does but only if you want to. :) (he also has the dark circle under his eye)
Yup! Just need to put kiddo to bed first. lol

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:04:21 )
@ets: yeah x.x I dont like being sick, I get nothing done ;>>

@ravaen: oh so then your friends would know xD makes sense though considering all the hormonal changes

Donator — DemonQueen Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/24 09:07:44 )

@ishoji: YUP! My parents got lucky...I wasn't really that bad....that or they are lying so I don't feel bad. LOL

Always Ping Me

Tea Party For Creepers

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.