Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 Ravaen's Creepers Event Hangout

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 04:58:21 )

@ishoji: Nah, it was an average day. Students were super chatty, but that's nothing new.
They don't respect me as much because I'm too nice to them. |||OTL

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:00:39 )
@ishoji: a black tea with vanilla bean :D so it's pretty nice.

@Lina: Ah that's cool. If you are ever able to you should at least try to play Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

@Yuracye: Hi there, how are you doing :D

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:01:19 )

@moonless bloodfell: Hello!!
Doing alright. Just did a mini work out today... for the first time in months. Already ded. rip.
How about you??

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:02:24 )
@yuracye: awe, sorry to hear that; not too stern with them then I take it?

@moonless bloodfell: oh that sounds so good, I usually just have green tea xD

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:02:46 )
@moonless bloodfell: I don't know... does it have a story line? I like doing whatever I want and not attempting to beat the game.

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:03:45 )

@ishoji: Yeahh, not at all. x __ x
They now that I like games and I can draw and stuff, so they tend to sidetrack me and it's really my fault, but DANGGIT THESE KIDS ARE TOO SMART SOMETIMES.
Also I feel really bad because they shut down sometimes and I still want them to learn. q vq

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:05:39 )
@Yuracye: dawww, well at least you'll probably feel better the more you do it? ^^" I'm doing good, feeling pretty great since I'm just sippin on some tea :D

@ishoji: Green tea is good too. Though for that I tend to prefer macha green tea

@Lina: Legend of Zelda games? or GW2? Cause both have storylines but GW2 at least lets you do other things too.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:14:05 )
@yuracye: lmao awe no wonder, got to figure out how to not let them get you sidetracked then xD
and awe >: why do they shut down? too much info?

@moonless bloodfell: yeah xD if I'm drinking tea I like green tea, I prefer matcha for bubble tea

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:14:30 )
@moonless bloodfell: I meant other Zelda games. I'm not a fan of following story lines. I want to randomly travel and kill people and steal things. XD

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:18:14 )
@ishoji: ah bubble tea is so good with matcha. Taro is my fav for that though :D

@Lina: you can still sorta do that too since there are things for collecting some weapons, hearts, skultullas, and other things. Just probably not as much as BOTW.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:22:46 )
@moonless bloodfell: ah nice xD my favorites are matcha, coconut and thai

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:24:29 )
@moonless bloodfell: I'm a rebel when I played games! :vanora_smirk:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:28:03 )
@ishoji: thai sounds like it'd be really good :D

@Lina: XD cause you like doing random things? XD

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:30:55 )
@moonless bloodfell: and like, killing the npc and stuff. XD
Breaking all the rules!!
Find me @ PlayWithErica on instagram, twitch, youtube, and discord.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:32:24 )
@Lina: lol why you want to kill the NPCs? What'd they do to you?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:33:32 )
@moonless bloodfell: it is xD I like the taste, you should try it sometime

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:36:46 )
@ishoji: is it a sweet taste, milky/creamy taste, or some other sort of taste?
Currently Questing:Yes Dark Master**, Arachnocratic

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:38:28 )
@moonless bloodfell: uhm I'd say sweet and milky? it's usually thai tea with milk

Donator — SENPAI Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:41:22 )

@ishoji: Yeahhhh. I feel like I'm getting better. I'm more lenient towards the end of the day, but that's when they start getting in each others faces and cause problems.
Mainly because they're upset. They should know why they're not doing well, but they still get really upset. > > ;;; Like, we have a color coded behavior chart. (From best to worst > Pink/Purple, Dark blue, light blue, green, yellow, orange, red) Red is a phone call home... so they know it's serious. It's just rough because I don't want to call parents in the first place (lol) and the kids get upset because it's literally something like they were chatting and I had already warned them two times. Like wtf.

@moonless bloodfell: I suppose so. @ ___ @ It's just going to be rough at first. orz.
Nice, nice. I have an energy drink myself. | D I plan on passing out pretty early, but still.

TH | dA

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/25 05:47:31 )
@yuracye: ah kids for you .-. they tend to not learn the first couple of times, maybe if you try talking to them they'll learn
if not just call the parents because they're not listening even when you try to ;>>

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.