Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests A yandere's quest

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/25 17:59:57 )

@Yandere: quarantine is both like
    i wanna relax but i also want to do my own stuff!!!!!!!!!! and then i just end up not doing anything lmfao
    but i'm almost done the rest of chapter 1 of my comic :D (finally cries

LOLLLL
    wow muting kids at will that's fun

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 21:27:24 )
@pachi: Yeahh. I know the feeling. At least I have off for the summer in a few weeks.
I'm going to try and draw as much as possible. And read a lot. I've been really into book lately. Almost done with the game of thrones series, and then I just got the hunger games books, since I never read them. Then I have a bunch of Horror thriller books that I want to read. I'm all over the place. Hahah. Nothing like being stuck indoors to get me to read again. u wu

YEAH HAHA. I never thought I'd be able to say "Mute yourself" to a student and not feel like I'm being mean about it?? HaHAH. What a world we live in now.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/26 21:47:08 )

@Yandere: i keep seeing people talk about howl's moving castle on twitter and it keeps making me want to reread the books LOL... go forth and consume all the books wahoo

LOLLLL
    in that context it's not as mean as say, irl
    hahahhaha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/27 19:13:10 )
@pachi: Yeah! I re-read some of the books I have too. xD It's nice because you forget about all the little details that happen sometimes. Haha.
DO ITTT. READ ALL THE BOOKS. ;;;

Well, yeah, good point. xD Just seems weird. Hahah.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/28 20:26:36 )

@Yandere: yeah i have a habit of skimming when i read so i miss out on important bits lol @___@
    but lately i've been playing my jp mobile games so the reading i do is ... only that LMFAO

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/29 04:57:22 )
@Yandere: My mom is also a teacher, and it's been weird for her to be home the whole time, when I'm used to it being me and the cat. The cat loves it, though, and has photobombed her meetings with her students.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/29 18:29:59 )
@pachi: Yeah, I can relate to that. xD I just want to read what happens. Doesn't help that I read really fast, or if there's ANY level of noise, I can't focus sometimes! @ ____ @
Hahahaa. I rarely read the storyline for my phone apps. WHEEZE.

@athabm: Gosh, it is really weird! It's strange seeing the inside of the student's houses too? Or hearing parents, siblings or guardians in the background?
Hahah! That's happened to me too! Though I've also picked him up and showed him off in my meetings. One of my students has a bunny and she brings her. EJHFASJKFH SO CUTE.

TH || dA ||webtoon

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.