Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Been a while...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 01:00:19 )
=== A wanderer wanders from place to place ===

@SamSpyroxis: You're welcome c: So how are you doing today?

Donator — they / he Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 04:17:41 )

@ChiffonOrange: I'm doing alright ^w^ Been very lazy and basically haven't moved from bed all day ; u ; Hoping to get some art done but we'll see if I manage that or just continue to be lazy XD

How are you today? :3

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 04:43:55 )
=== A wanderer wanders from place to place ===

@SamSpyroxis: Ah, that's nice to hear ^^

And I feel the same about being lazy for not doing art for a while as well lol, I'm doing fine and thank you for asking :)

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 11:33:47 )
@samspyroxis: hello :) welcome back to voltra.. you're avatar looks so cool ^.^ and that little image/drawing is adorable.. you won't recognise me I'm new :) congratulations on you're new home.. hopefully you get used to being on you're own sometimes.. it's not a bad thing .. you'll learn that sometimes it's ok to be on you're own we need some time to ourselves .. I sometimes personally like my own company... just to chill and think about stuff :)

Donator — they / he Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 16:08:23 )

@LilMissKushy: Thank you! ^w^ I'm glad you like the drawing, it's my first decent attempt at pixel work ; u ;
I'm hoping so too x.x And don't get me wrong, I do like having some time to myself. I think I just get paranoid if no one else is in the house or apartment with me at all ; u ; I'd much rather have someone sleeping in the next room v.s. just me in the house ; u ;

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/19 16:14:26 )
@samspyroxis: your very welcome.. she's so cute ^.^ do you have an art thread on here and display you're art?..
I used to be like that too.. I have anxiety but I got myself a puppy and he made it better because I knew as long as he was in the house with me everything would be fine ^.^ he's a house hippo now so he definitely makes me feel safe XD

Donator — they / he Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/20 04:15:39 )

@LilMissKushy: I don't currently have an art thread set up here, but I do have a DA page as well as insta, twitter, and a ToyHouse account with all my characters :3
I have a tiny dog, but he goes back to my moms during part of the week (doggie visitation as we call it, since he was technically the family pet but I'm the one who takes him to the vet or groomer as needed) When he's here though I definitely feel better ^w^ Sadly I know if anyone were to break in or something my pup would be no help at all XD He's too friendly and would only try to play or give tons of kisses to strangers XD

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/20 05:23:08 )
@samspyroxis: what is a DA page ? I have just insta... aww what breed is you're tiny dog ? ..thats so cute im sure if he felt you were threatened he would go ham on their butts haha
I have a smallish dog hes a Staffordshire Bull terrier he loves people and likes to kiss the face off them too.. but he would definitely tear someones ass up if they tried to hurt me XD he doesnt even like anyone sitting near me he barks at them XD he even barks at my partner if he even tries to hug me or anything xD

Donator — they / he Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/20 17:28:48 )

@LilMissKushy: DA is DeviantArt.
He's a cavalier king charles spaniel ^w^ He's super cuddly and when I have him he just follows me all around the house XD I don't think my dog would be any help though, even if I felt threatened by someone ; u ; He's more likely to try and hide behind me for protection XD
Oh no XD Hopefully he'll learn that your partner is only trying to be kind / comforting instead of trying to harm you XD
Always @ me
DATHIGTwitter

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.