Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat And other artists do this?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/10 22:39:38 )
Hmmm.... I'm not much of an artist, since I tend to see drawing as one of my hobbies. And I have little to no interest on social media for a couple of months although there are certain things such "Meet the Artist" and a few has caught my attention lately. Not sure if I want to draw one or not.

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/11 04:32:42 )

As long as that isn't the sole purpose of the conversation or a conflict of interest at your job, I'm sure its just fine!
But if it becomes the only thing you talk about, people might get confused or annoyed. There's always that fine line I dance on between appropriately expressing my hobby or sounding like I'm bragging. But I usually don't self promote.

Donator — She Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 00:14:52 )
@Jolly: Nah, I don't just insert it if it doesn't make sense. I talk about a lot of different things but if I can get myself out there, that's important to me. xD Especially with algorithms. The more people who even take a look at my profile... But I'm not begging for follows or pushing it. =D
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Voltie — she/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/13 03:56:09 )

@lucifera:
I think that is perfectly fine. You may even find yourself with a more connected following, since they were able to have a moment with you in person first.
Plus it makes you happy, so it is a win win

I am leaving Voltra
Find my links here

08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.