Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 ♥ ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ ♥ - PAGE GOAL: 420 we did it ny'all

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 00:03:25 )

I love that series too! I have watched it fully 3 times already.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 00:04:25 )

omgggg
    i only watched it once
    while it was still airing

LOL

i read the manga though |3

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 00:05:20 )

It love the twins. ♥

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 00:09:00 )

i forgot who i liked tbh
    mori and honey maybe haha

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 00:09:47 )

They are a great pair. Love that Honey is so great at fighting. It is so unexpected.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 00:10:04 )

Making me kinda want to re-watch it again, lol.

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 00:11:40 )

I finally got around to writing up my background for my second campaign! It only took two-ish weeks to come up with. I had a killer case of writer's block for her.

BackstorySoleil's parents had become pitiable Wretched, she barely remembered them now. She'd been raised in the care of an Orphan Matron by the name of Mercy. While growing up Soleil had fallen in love with another orphan by the name of Étoile, she was another who's parents seemed to enjoy naming their children after celestial bodies. The pair had grown closer and closer as they grew, and began training to be hunters. Soleil adored the powerful feeling of an arrow being released for it's bow. Soaring through the air to reach its target. Overtime Étoile had begun to desire becoming one of Sylvanas's elite hunters, a Dark Ranger as they were called. The only problem with that is, you needed to be dead and brought back for such a position. Many of the ones in existence had been brought back against their wills, and had turned into dark terrible creatures. No matter what Soleil said to her, Étoile would not listen. During a stay in the town of Brill in the Tirisfal Glades of northern Lordaeron, located only next door to the damp destroyed city that the Undead claimed as their home. The stench of rotting bodies was everywhere one went. It had been your average kind of day in such a dismal place, when Soleil spotted high in the air an Alliance ship hovering above them. Being held up by the faint glow of magic. It was an attack, Soleil dropped the supplies she'd been purchasing. Running to find Étoile, but her lover had slipped off at some point. They were so class to Undercity, she must've gone to pledge herself to the Banshee Queen. Faster than she thought possible everything went completely green, drowning in the toxic poison of the Undead alchemists. Anyone within the walls of that place would surely be dead. It would be weeks before Soleil had learned that Sylvanas had bombed her own kingdom in an effort to kill the humans' King. Étoile had most likely been killed during the incident, the reports of no survivors. Soleil put all of the blame upon that cold bitch's head. Sylvanas had killed her beloved Étoile. She would pay for such a mistake. Soleil would see to that. No matter the lengths she had to go, or with whomever she had to alley herself. With bow and drink in her grasp, nothing could stop Soleil.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 01:30:21 )
I wish I could get into DnD. My first experience with strangers was bad and I also don't have local friends that want to play. I'll just keep listening to those sweet sweet mcelroy brothers instead lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 01:34:39 )
I played a campaign or two with my partner and friends and I loVE the concept of DnD but I'm not creative or imaginative at all. Roleplaying was much harder than I though it would be. I was hindered by the lack of knowledge about rules and how things worked etc but I just didn't enjoy it as much as I thought I would and that disappoints me.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 01:38:28 )
If I get the courage to try again I'd like to do some one off? (like one session and done) campaigns just so I can get the feel for it. Or like, maybe play some watered down versions for kids haha

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 01:43:21 )
A one off would be a great idea, over having to dedicate WEEKS of a campaign where you're stuck with the same people that you might not mesh well with. With Roll20 that could be possible in the current situation but you just have to find people which is the harder part.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 01:52:35 )
I've never been terribly good with roll playing either unless it's like, 1-on-1 long format e-mails or whatever. Tho I think I'd be pretty decent npc for larping lol

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 01:53:31 )
41 pages to go and 1 more daaaay

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 01:58:32 )
Do you RP on here?

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 02:01:10 )
Nah. I haven't rp since... hmm.... early college at least XP

Does working at the ren faire count?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 02:02:41 )
That totally counts! Ren Faires sound so cool. I don't think we have them in Australia. We have LARP but no Faire.

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 02:06:08 )
It'd have to be a cool weather thing. The one I worked in Texas was great until the summer weather hit oof. I had a fan behind my booth pointed right up my skirt b/c we weren't allowed to have "modern" items in plain site... even though I worked a register and sold t-shirts LOL

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 02:10:05 )

like i said last night... so close yet so far @ page goal T_T..

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 02:11:18 )
We can do it! -fist pumps-
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 02:13:24 )

yeahhhhhh

i can't go at 100% speed 'cause i wanna draw LOL

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.