Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hey ✧゚・: *ヽ(・∀・ノ) * :・゚✧

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 12:24:58 )
@superzombiepotatoe:
Ayyy!!
Nice to meet you, fellow nooby!~
The sites very different to the ones I'm used to be I loveee the items

I need to open an art shop or something and ask for more items as rn I don't know how anyone even affords new items as a new player outside of the shops
8(

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 14:27:40 )
Welcome! Voltra is an awesome avatar site and I think you'll love it!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 15:57:05 )
@keturah: This site has a homey feel to it, so like it a lot. Hope you're having a good time :D And it has suuuuuper pretty stuff
Ya the only way I can see of getting items is events, donating or buying and trading on the exchange. So ya I'd totally visit your art shop, you should definitely set one up!

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 16:06:34 )
@macsen191:
Thank you so much!!!! I've seen so many amazing avatars and items so far! i can't wait till I finally work out hows the best way to get them xD
<3

@superzombiepotatoe:
I am so far! The only down side is I seem more active at a time where not many people are due to my time zone, other than that everyone's been so sweet to me!
So are items either event items or monthly items?
Sorry I'm still trying to grasp the websites set up ;w;

Oooo Maybe I will!! I don't have a lot of free time but maybe a doodle one?
How do artists decide how to price their art? also how do you know what an item is someone is offering??

so sorry so many questions ;w;

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 16:24:25 )
@keturah: Saaame! Usually my day time is everyone's early morning. And everyong is most active when I'm sleeping. But I tend to sleep quite late these days so it works out not too badly :)

So I gather that its monthly items (crates), orbs that come out per season/3 months, event items, daily chance items and like knick knacks which are once in a while for special reasons. Everything else is shop stuff :3

I love doodles!! \o/
I'm not sure as I've never had a shop before :/ Maybe look at a few other shops and see how others price things. I do know that older items = more expensive. Have a look at the price guide here! That might be helpful. Sory I don't no much more /o\
And that's okay! Don't have to feel bad for questions <3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 16:40:21 )
@superzombiepotatoe:
Ohh wow!!
That sounds pretty similar to me, haha! What's your timezone? Mines GMT~

Oh okay, that helps a lot! thank you so much! and the price guide is a life saver!!!
I also found the thread showing all the items so I thinkkkk i should be set! Just gotta look through and write a list of ones I want and their price
* v*
thanks so muchh!!!
I'd love if you came and said hi if and when I open my shop, haha!!!~

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 16:46:19 )
@keturah: Mine is GMT +2, so ya not too far off!! O.O

It's a pleasure, so glad I could help. Noobs gotta stick together haha :D
I also have to make a list, so I think I'll make a Quest Thread and keep my list there o3o

I will for sure! Just like mention me in a comment when you open up shop :3

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 16:51:24 )
@superzombiepotatoe:
Oooo that's so cool!!
OwO I'm glad at least one person will be active when I am LOL<3

OMG that's so smart!! I should defo do that when I get the time.
I'll defo let ya know when I do!! Gotta decide on a few things and find some time xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 17:31:23 )
@keturah: RIGHT? ME TOO!! O3O

For sure! They're really useful :3 Plus you can look at other Quest Threads and see if people have stuff you have that they want and you could trade and stuff :D
Time is such a commodity these days. Like I have lots of time, but I also don't and it makes noooooo sense /o\ XD

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 17:51:23 )
@superzombiepotatoe:
Ayyy!! Glad we have one another then, haha!
I'm always open to talk if you ever get SUPER bored
*w*

That's true too!!! Imma have a googoo at other peoples threads and steal all their ideas!!
I've seen a few really well made fantasy avatars and I'd loveee to have more options in items so I can make em too!!
LOL I FEEL THAT. I should have more time as I'm at home, not commuting to work yet I feel like I have less time??!!?!?!
confusing af

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 18:33:41 )
@keturah: Me too hehe o3o I always need ways to procrastinate XD

I've been doing that and it's making me super excited to make one of my own O.o I wish I was better at art, otherwise I'd start an art thread as well /o\
Gosh I love fantasy avis. Those and like the cosy looking, cottagecore/goblincore type avis are my favourites *W*
It's like time has sped up and slowed down and I cannot keep up aaaargh! Surely I should be ahead with my studying, but it's never like that lo XP

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 18:50:41 )
@superzombiepotatoe:
LOL that's defo so me fkjsdhfsdhkf
My brain defo doesn't need more excuses to procrastinate but I've defo been needing to talk to people during the day due to being locked in my house for so long!!!

Omggg you should draw! Even if you start off bad you'll only improve by doing it more!
I honestly learnt to draw to make gold on gaiaonline and now I've been drawing for 10 years LOL
yessss omgg. Time's so weird now we're in lock down. I can't believe it's been over a month but also can't believe it's only Tuesday xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 19:45:08 )
@keturah: I'm not much of a people person irl, except for like my close friends and family. Don't really like leaving the house, so this has been great XD But, when in the house, the ways to procrastinate are like multiplied by 100 XO

I mean that's fair, but like I'm a super noob lol. Like watches tutorials, pencil and paper and lots of erasing noob >.< We'll see...
Ya! Like I've lost all concept of days, except for Wednesdays cause I have tutoring on Wednesdays XD But the month went by super quick imo

Donator — UWU/ Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 21:28:23 )
@Keturah: i got ya. I guess for now, keep an eye for the illustrator role opening in that same thread >u<
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 21:57:27 )

@Keturah: Totally fair, lol.
It sucks to grow out of your name.
Like I used to use Kalin Fyre so so long, then grew out of that, and a bunch of other things, as well. But, that's just an example. XD

Also.
Cute Gaia name. XD

♫Born of graves and left below ♪ Painted ashes, painted snow♫

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 22:01:16 )
@superzombiepotatoe:
LOL omg same. I have very few friends but I'm close with most! I've never been the most social butterfly as well!~
Haha, I'm glad you're enjoying it so much! I almost miss being social and that's a weird sentence I never thought I'd say o_o

No shame in that! We all start somewhere and learn in our own time~
Your art is just as valid and I hope you feel more motivated to draw, if that's what ya wanna do with your time of course!
AH sadly I have to keep track of days as I'm still working but legit even then I'm losing days all over the place or gaining one back when I realise it's not thursday and just tuesday
(ᅌᴗᅌ;;;)

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 22:08:13 )
@kairu:
I'll keep my goo goo eyes on the thread!!!!
👀👀👀

@amber lynne:
Exactly!!! It sucks to grow out of a name as it means I have to think of a new one and it's so hard as I suck at naming things xD

thank u sm!! ;)
( ✧≖ ͜ʖ≖)
art dump ll instagram ll twitter

Donator — Female Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/5 22:33:06 )

@Keturah: Oh geez. Sometimes it can be hell to come up with a new name. XD

Also, how are you finding the site so far? =)

♫Born of graves and left below ♪ Painted ashes, painted snow♫
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 00:36:14 )
@keturah: Yup! Like I dunno people are overwhelming in person sometimes :/ But ya, I thought I'd miss being social. Nope. Not a bit XD A lockdown can bring out weird feelings. Maybe when you're social you'll miss lockdown lol XP

I'd loooove to draw and used to do it a bunch when I was younger and was actually quite good at it. But I stopped because of reasons >.> So I'm just struggling to get the knack back I guess XP But thanks for being so motivational <3
Oof, that's rough, but I can relate XD Went an entire Friday thinking it was Sunday, that was a trip!! But ya I have due dates to keep track off so it's quite the task /o\

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/6 03:39:32 )

@Keturah: Yeah london really is huge. In Oct I stayed in Greenwich for the first time and it was really pretty. I loved the park. There was also a bakery that did Cardamon buns (they are like a cinnamon bun). I loved them. I've looked and there wasn't anywhere in all of California that does them. I also looked in other big US cities and there is a NY bakery that has them but that's a 6 hour flight away from me XD
I have tried to make them on my own XD

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.