Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 ♥ ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_ ♥ - PAGE GOAL: 420 we did it ny'all

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 08:50:19 )
@totalanimefan: California has In n Out burger! I love it so much.

@lilykin: Ah I see. What do you think of AC now, just judging by screenshots? Yeah MMOs are pretty fantastic. I'm playing TERA at the moment. Do you play WoW much anymore?

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 08:53:31 )

@Kreatura: You've been to the states?
What's it like in Aus right now? (Also to know what time it is for Voltra it's on the front page)

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 08:56:48 )
@Kreatura:
I think they got a huge upgrade, which is a big part of why I'm interested now. I haven't played WoW since Legion. If I ever get real internet again I pick where I left off. But I don't think the siren song has as much a grip anymore.

Also another central time zone chiming in. Midwest dwellers ftw lol

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:00:20 )
@totalanimefan: I have once, in 2015. I went to Los Angeles, Chicago and New York. It was wild. I miss IHOP as well. :<
Aus.. Its currently 6PM, its starting to get cold (13c/55.4f). We're going pretty "well" in terms of the pandemic. People are mostly behaving. They're going to revisit the restrictions on the 11th this month where I live.

@lilykin: Aw I hope you can get good internet to play again, for old times sake at least. MMOs can really pull you in huh.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:05:43 )

@Kreatura: That's really far. Which city did you like best and why?
I'm from the east coast, I moved to CA 5 years ago. I like In-And-Out's burgers but I hate their fries. lol I'm a big fan of Shake Shack. I don't know if you have ever been to one. They started in NYC but now are all over the world. I even went to one in Japan lol.

It's fall for you guys. It's late spring for us and it's nice to have the nicer weather. I was pretty rainy for me in March and the beginning of April. Now it's just clear skies mostly.

As for the pandemic it's bad here. My area was the first one in the US that shut down. I've been at home since March 9th. My husband has been working from home since March 6th. (We did go out that weekend, so that's why I count out start as March 9th).

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:09:47 )
haha yes my sixth sense was tingling

I'm always in and out of this thread
gotta be on top of masa's threads

but don't feel much like chatting

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:10:28 )
I'm okay, Total~

just sitting at home now

went out for lunch/drawing after I chimed in about not having a rice cooker and then disappeared haha

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:11:33 )

@eerie: There have been days that I don't feel like chatting either. It's normal ^^
What's for lunch? It's 1am here I'm going to go to bed soon.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:13:24 )
I had Quiznos haha it's where I often go on Sunday to sit and draw people afterward

e

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:13:24 )
@totalanimefan: I liked Chicago the most due to why I was there (best friends uncle got married). They had a 3 story house with a basement. Their house was so ~American~. We don't have basements in Australia, nor do we have attics really. Los Angeles would be next fav. New York.. I got really really sick but Broadway was fantastic!

I had Shake Shack at an airport, the frozen custart was so good. I've had Shake Shack in Japan as well. :) Can't decide where was better. Wendys in Japan is top tier.

Its veeery rainy at the moment here as well, which helps the cold out. Winter has arrived early. Fall in America would be so much more impressive due to having Halloween tied into it. :D

Yeah... I've heard a lot about the pandemic in America. I think some places did well in enforcing restrictions but now there's protests? That's so bad, I can't believe its happening. I think there's been one protest here that I've seen, but it was in a very small town thankfully.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:24:58 )
Shake Shackkkk
I never had it while in America but have gone several times in korea haha

e

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:28:31 )

@eerie: Nice. Your avatar looks like it's going to be sick.

@Kreatura: Not everywhere in the US has basements actually. In Florida you can't have them because if you dig into the ground you will hit water. In CA you can't have them either because of earthquakes. And I'm sure there are other places in the US that don't have them either.

The frozen custard is my favorite thing about Shake Shack. They have special ones for each location too.

Halloween is pretty awesome. I wasn't a fan of Brits not celebrating Halloween when I lived in the UK. It just felt wrong.

Oh yeah, the far right-wing protests have been happening around the country. They are going to get sick and infect others.

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:29:08 )

@eerie: They were gonna open one near me like 2 weeks before the pandemic shut down. It's still not open :(

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 09:48:39 )
hahahahah it does! I hadn't seen it that way but now it definitely does

aww
hopefully it opens up once it can

e
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 10:48:18 )
@totalanimefan: That makes sense. They're way more prominent there than here though. Not sure why we dont have them. I know if where I used to live had attics, houses would have not fared well because of cyclones.

I miss Shake Shack a lot. We don't have any here but there's places that do "concretes" which are essentially frozen custards. Not quite the same as SS but I will take it!

Haha that's funny because didn't it originate in some way in that part of the world? America has made it into what it is now, which is the fun part of it. I was in Los Angeles for Halloween actually. Went to Ghiradelli on Hollywood Boulevard and watched people walk past in their costumes while eating ice-cream. Everyone was having such a good time. We saw Nightmare Before Christmas as well at the El Capitan.

Yep, theyre going to make it so much worse for themselves.

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 15:06:34 )

good morninG

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 15:12:16 )
morningggg

I'm almost at the end of book 4 wow

e

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 16:03:07 )

yer doing it good job

agh i didnt collect frieday's large souls rip
    now it's monday again

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 16:47:33 )
haha yes I don't listen during the work week much

large souls gotta remember to do it mwf

e
art shop
isn't that lovely, isn't that cool and isn't that cruel

Voltie — she/they Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/3 17:46:23 )
Good morning (barely lol)
~Instagram! Twitter!~

A Big Ole Quest Thread

Ping me, I'm easily distracted

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.