Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange DevilkinBoi's Antiques Store

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 00:57:46 )

@Bonnie: -sigh- Sorry, just...had a bit of a thing with my mom.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 01:03:13 )

@DevilkinBoi: you’re fine! I hope you are okay, though! D; <3

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 01:04:33 )

@Bonnie: I'm crying despite trying not to. I shouldn't be, but here I am.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 01:06:37 )

@DevilkinBoi: aw *gives you a hug* sometimes you need to cry to release that emotion.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 01:08:43 )

@Bonnie: She is just so frustrating. "I want to know your thoughts, your feelings." I express myself, she just invalidates me, saying she understands when she doesn't. I didn't even ask much of her, just that I'd like if she would try using male pronouns when referring to me, that I didn't expect it to happen immediately. Cue her breaking down in tears about it, that I'm asking too much of her, that it's in her programming. Just acting like I asked her to do something illegal or that goes against her morals. I had a straight face the whole time she was bawling, but as soon as I got to my room, I broke down myself.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 01:26:04 )

@DevilkinBoi: I’m so sorry that you’re having to go through that. In that exchange she was being selfish, and not listening to listen and reflect. She listened to respond and react which is not fair.

And you’re completely correct in that is isn’t “too much”; it’s never too much to be yourself and while the change may be difficult for her, as the woman who gave birth to you; the person who will have the most difficult time is you, especially when people are not respecting your being.

There’s nothing wrong with the way you are, love. <3

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 01:37:11 )

@Bonnie: The first people I came out to about being trans were my very close friends. They accepted me and had no problem with it at all. That they still get my pronouns mixed up? That's okay, they're trying. My dad still has difficulty, but he didn't have an issue with it at all. The only thing he asked was if I discussed it with my doctor, which I did.

I only came to the realization that I'm trans around late February, early March. I thought I was genderfluid, but after giving it much thought, I realized that wasn't the case. With some birthday money I received, I ordered my first chest binder. When I got it in the mail and tried it on... I was so overjoyed. I had never felt so comfortable in my own skin before, something that I've been struggling with for years. I just can't describe it.

Her reaction just threw me off guard...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 01:42:44 )

@DevilkinBoi: yeah I can see that. At the end of the day, what’s most important is you feeling comfortable and happy with yourself. Of course you’d want her to be apart and to support you, and maybe that will happen, but there’s a great support system behind you and it just takes time. <3

I really hope that I’m not making you feel worse. I’m not as experienced with gender identity as I feel I should be. One of best friends former classmates is trans as well as he’s cool as heck but that’s really the only personal contact I’ve had with a trans person.

One of other best friends is gender neutral. Their sex was male and don’t really have a preference of pronouns but it feels weird when I use the male and even though it doesn’t bother him. It bothers me.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 01:56:27 )

@Bonnie: No, you're not, so please don't worry about it making me feel worse.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 02:09:11 )

@DevilkinBoi: thank gosh I’m glad! I’m also glad that you are becoming comfortable in your own skin and being who you are! That’s so important in these trying times <3

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 02:34:45 )
@Bonnie: That's why I was a little sad over the Comic Con being cancelled. Well, there was another reason, but anyway. I had a cosplay idea I wanted to do, a male Indeedee gijinka.

I was really excited about pulling it off, especially since I got a chest binder. I hope I can still do it for next year though.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 05:28:56 )

@DevilkinBoi: that’s so awesome! I most definitely think you should! <33

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 05:31:20 )

@Bonnie: I've figured out most of it, just not how I want my hair.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 08:06:46 )

@DevilkinBoi: are you attempting to style it too look like indeedee ears?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 15:48:55 )

@Bonnie: They don't have ears though.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 15:50:08 )

@DevilkinBoi: I guess they are more like horns. XD

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 15:52:18 )

@Bonnie: Yeah, those are horns, which I already found.

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 15:53:03 )

》::: ✿・`.*
@DevilkinBoi: i can sell u an angelic
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 15:54:45 )

@DevilkinBoi: oooh! Hmm do you have long hair?

bloop

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/2 15:55:39 )

@milkshake: How much for it?

@Bonnie: Not very. It's about upper neck length, barely.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.