Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts SassyBuns Cafe [Open!]

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:38:11 )
@Nyx: Hmm videogames is always a good idea :D
Also I tried getting into wow and I did for like a month then just couldn't anymore XD

(Srry I saw you say "WOW" and I was like "whoa I used to paly that sorta" lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:38:53 )
@Kawaii slowpoke: tHE best support main bby c: haha
but I play a lot of champs and basically any lane but I only support in rank cause I don't trust anyone else XD

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:40:03 )
@Kawaii Slowpoke: oh yeah, and then you gotta buy expansions and shit if you wanna keep up with the new content in game. I dont even wanna think about how much i spent there XD

@Austiderps: dude, i was the same. i played like once a week on my mums account when i was a youngin', then i made a friend and really got into the game and then got my own account and got hooked. and then i quit for a year after pandaria came out, then quit for another year partway through legion. i quit again this year when i couldnt afford to play anymore haha

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:41:05 )
@Austiderps: That's why I dont support.
I'm pretty garbage at it LOL I mean if I'm with a friend I trust than I do fine, but with randoms it's so hard for them to do shit sometimes. Or they overestimate my confidence and go to ham when I'm not ready lol I just stay away from support.
@nyx: I spent like $80 probably on WoW. I was only into it for like a month lmao

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:41:16 )
@Nyx: lololol I totally feel you! I did the same but With runescape!
and I got into wow when Panderia came out but idk why I couldn't get used to the controls even though I'm a gamer for some reason I just didn't like it as much. But ive been wanting to play again

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:42:11 )
@Kawaii Slowpoke: be glad XD

@Austiderps: they changed a lotta stuff when pandaria came out, a lot of people didnt like it, so i dont blame you. i found things a lot more fun in the most recent xpac though

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:42:31 )
@kawaii slowpoke: Ooo I feel you, anytime I don't play with friends or my duo I'm like " welp we lost I should of known better" XD
but ill totally support you ;D

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:45:00 )
@Austiderps: Fuck yeah. I usually go mid or ADC.
Sucks cause last game I was doing alright, but my boyfriend had our friend supporting him but she isn't the best so he died a lot. He's really good at ADC too, just feels bad cause his support wasn't the best. We still love playing with her though :D
@nyx: I spend a lot on League though so it makes up for not spending it on WoW

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:46:14 )
@kawaii slowpoke: LOL omg I know the feeling!!! I was with my ex and he swears hes a good adc or support so I'm like... ehhh okay lets go. what happends!??!?! WE LOSE!!! lol never again XD
I mean we lose but we have fun XD

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:46:34 )
@Kawaii Slowpoke: league was one game i could never get into lol

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:46:49 )
@nyx: yeah my friend still plays he recently got back into it and says they changed a lot and thatt I prob wouldn't like it as much

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:48:08 )
@Austiderps: cause they changed a lot of stuff though, you might find you'll like it now. i know they simplified a loooot of stuff when pandas came out and it made it boring, but they've brought some difficulty back into the game

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:49:06 )
@nyx: I might have to take your word on that then and get a month and try it out ;D
who knows maybe ill get hooked o-o then my life will be over with hah

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:50:59 )
@Austiderps: oh god yes, you'll never leave

Donator — Pokemon Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:51:17 )
@Austiderps: Sometimes he rages and I'm like "bruh..." He blamed us on forcing him to play when I only asked him to play with us lol
@nyx: I couldn't get into it for awhile but after I played Smite it transitioned me to it

art by: blinkini (idk why i never put this here 3 years ago)

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:53:05 )
@Nyx: Lol if I do and like it you might have to start playing and teach me stuff!!!

@Kawaii slowpoke: lolllolol just troll his ass next time c; lil baby rage haha

also smite ftw! I used to be obseessseddd

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:53:37 )
@Kawaii Slowpoke: blizzard made something similar, i tried that out and it wasnt so bad but like.. its not really my type of game i guess

@Austiderps: hahaha maybe, i'll have to put some money away for it first

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:54:20 )
@nyx: how much is the subscription a month?!?!

Donator — squid Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:56:32 )
@Austiderps: $15usd, but its about $20ish for me, yay exchange rates! i'm also unemployed so it doesnt help lol
Just your friendly neighbourhood Goddess.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/2 11:59:14 )
@nyx: oh not too bad a month c:
but yeah that doesn't help ;'c

I wish I could be unemployed lol I hate working

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.