Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Day Event 2020 Sit on down and chill

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 15:19:26 )
Hi hello another event has come around so I am here to park myself here...

A lot has been going on since the last time I really had a lil event hang out! But I hope everyone can find something nice in these times....

Lately (like most people!) I've been playing ACNH

How's everyone doing?

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 15:45:53 )
Welcome to Trilia Island!

How's your island? I've been working on additional bridges and the decor to reach three stars

Kit's island getaway is very quiet~

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:00:19 )
@Kitalpha Hart: been messing around with terraforming and thinking of how to decorate

running out of storage space so I shifted focus to updating my house again

looking at other people's islands for inspiration

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:17:55 )
I don't have a switch, but I bought a new phone and am going to download Pocket Camp finally (my old phone never let me download it).

Eventually I'll get a switch, but I know how easily I get sucked into playing AC all day (I did with ACWW and ACNL), and I told myself I would work on getting my business on more solid footing this year, so I want to at least do some more of that before getting a game that I know is a delightful distraction

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:19:48 )
@athabm: pocket camp's pretty good, the items they have are all wonderful
it's nice too bc its free

I wish you all the luck there! :vivi-celebrate:

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:28:24 )
@moomin: Thanks! I've seen some cute stuff from it, but mostly had pretended it didn't exist because it made it easier to deal with not being able to play it. Now I can have a new AC game to play that's more limited than a full game, but still allows me to have fun without getting too sucked in

I'll probably get ACNH before Christmas, because they'll likely have some limited time downloadable content, and I don't want to miss out on that

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 16:34:00 )
@athabm: it's something to hold you over for a bit at least!
Speaking as someone who's had the game since the midnight release, I think waiting will be worth it in the end. It feels like a looot of features are slowly going to be chucked into the game over time. By Xmas it will probably have a lot more than it does now, be it QOL updates, new npcs, or items.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 17:11:30 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@moomin: I’ve been playing a lot of Animal Crossing too. xD It’s so hard to put down.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 17:11:55 )
@moomin: That's good to know. I was originally going to get a switch and the game as soon as possible, but then I thought realistically about it and realized I didn't need a huge distraction right at this moment, and I could survive not playing it while all my friends were playing

I just don't want to miss out on dl content, 'cause I have before. I didn't realize that the ACNL and the last us release of Professor Layton had some limited time downloads, so even though I owned the games, I didn't get those downloads, and they were things I actually wanted

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 17:37:57 )

@moomin: I'm looking forward to the ability to terraform
I have plans and I need to alter how stuff looks for it

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 18:02:08 )

Hello. I'm doing great. Took out the trash early morning. And now a fresh day. :)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 19:12:51 )

Hey there! I’ve been playing a lot of ACNH too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 19:30:38 )
@athabm: i'm not entirely sure how they'll handle the holiday dlc when it comes to getting the game after a holiday, maybe it just still counts as an update (they're more like patches anyway) and it's just a matter of waiting for the event to roll back around?

@kitalpha hart: i had (and still have) very little idea what I wanted to do outside of a general idea (villagers on one side, stores and what not on the other, and human characters in the upper levels) but as for actually terraforming I've just been messing around with my island...I see so many cute islands with lots of water and I have VERY little water now

@inatlaka: hope its a good one!

and everyone else i hope you enjoy your animal crossing time

Donator — they/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 19:55:46 )
@moomin: I hope so. For ACNL it didn't roll back around, sadly. I missed out on the really cool christmas tree and even though I played through later christmasses, it was just not available

Donator — Divine Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 21:50:39 )

@moomin: Thanks

°<°art by Keturah🖤🦖🖤

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/15 22:27:26 )
♪ (/・。・)/ Sweet dreams.

Hi there :) , I just woke up and currently laying on my bed for a while.

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 07:33:03 )

@moomin: I picked a map with an island on an island for my house and even though I had to pay 30k to move my house it's worth it. Just need the ability to terraform so I can get the fencing up and properly. And expand it some more so it's not so cramped after the walls lol
Debating on getting an incline at all, too

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 17:28:30 )
@kitalpha hart: I moved my house up near the cedars and then ended up cutting them down or moving them around
I have an incline (or set of stairs) leading up to my house and down into the villager area. I kiiinda wish I put it just a tad over, or Kyle's house a bit over bc they're almost right in the way of each other. But moving villager houses is 50k and I'd probably have to terraform the river a bit just to make room for Kyle's house. For now I'll deal with it

Donator — Whatever Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 19:03:44 )
Are ya ready, guyz?!

@moomin: nice
Getting that third star is currently elusive but I'm hoping that I'm close

Put ya guns awn!

questShop

Donator — nightmaren Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/16 22:10:46 )
@Kitalpha Hart: I went from 2 to 3 in a couple hours and I feel like all I did was put a couple more things on the ground and use up all the free fencing Nook gave me and some I made. I think I had about 9 villagers as well. Good luck!
art gallery/avi closet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.