Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Reaping Ritual 2017 〖The Spooky Box 〗 ⇏ Free Art & Stories! OPEN! ⇩

Voltie — moo Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:43:58 )
@Saeyra: Is the answer silence? :vanora_smile: haha best answer I can think of right now.
Where do you find these poem riddles?

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:44:32 )
@Saeyra:
WAiut, what? Really?
Damn, that surprises me. XD
I'm not really all that good with riddles. Lol.

Moossey:
Apparently, lol

And yeah, Silence is what I'm thinking to... but I dunno.

Click the image to go to my art shop!

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:47:54 )
@Moossey: @Lunakiri: The answer is wind. I got it from The Hobbit book, Gollum and Bilbo ask each other these riddles. There are 5 riddles and I just like the way they are written.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:49:03 )
@Saeyra:
I.... hmmm
Ok, I can see how that one fits

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:50:23 )
@Lunakiri: Do you want the other 3 too? I mean..are you having fun oooor should I take my nerdiness and shove it :vanora_xd:

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:57:38 )
@Saeyra:
Sure!
XD
Riddles really are awesome

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 01:58:53 )
@Lunakiri: Haha I know right? Here ya go!

Alive without breath,
As cold as death;
Never thirsty, ever drinking,
All in mail never clinking.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 02:06:18 )
*Jumps into the thread with her buds*
What's upppp?! :o

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 02:37:34 )
@Boris: Go have a rest :vanora_smile:
@Concentricity: Hey there! Like the spanking new thread? It was just made today.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 02:48:12 )
@Saeyra: I noticed! Yes, the graphics are lovely! How've you been?

@Boris: I'm tired too, been trying to rest as much as possible to get rid of this cold. I woke up at nine but took a three hour nap today.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 02:52:28 )
@Concentricity: aww you are sick too? I am brewing some chicken soup for the hubbby since he just went down with a cold today. Want some? Also, graphics were done by Mica, I just did the art on the first post. :vanora_smile:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 02:55:34 )
@Saeyra: Ugh, just a horrible cold. It came about because everyone at my office was sick and I was already susceptible to getting it because of how stressed I was from the move and my husband's bar results ... I might ask my husband to get me some chicken noodle soup in a bread bowl from Panera down the street. That sounds great actually. :)

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 02:58:25 )
@Concentricity: When my hubby used to work in a school, the kids would get it so often all winter. It would come in waves, first kids get sick, then teachers and then when everyone is better a kid comes in with a cold then the whole school gets it again. Very vicious cycle :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 03:13:35 )
@Saeyra: It's this time of year when the temperatures drop where it never fails--I get sick. Last year I had a cold then got better for a week. Fires in Tennessee caused horrible smoke to come down to Georgia and messed with my allergies. Set me back four weeks. I had to use an inhaler. It was terrible. D:

@Boris: Yeah, I've been sitting in hot baths and showers to get steam into my nasal passages and lungs. Helps a lot.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 03:16:21 )
@Concentricity: Oh no that sounds terrible! Yeah I get a yearly cold too, I just always pray its not on Christmas or my birthday cos that would reeeeeaally suck. Hubby is a December child and he is regularly sick on his birthday :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 03:18:23 )
@Saeyra: I'm a December child, too! My birthday is December 8th, just a couple weeks before Christmas. Always been interesting to have it right before the mos major holiday of the year.

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 03:25:32 )
@Concentricity: Hubby is Dec 7th! Thats so cool! Yeah he either gets epic expensive presents for both the events or people scrimp and only buy him 1 cheap present on christmas and say its for his birthday as well. Mine is on January 4th which is pretty much the same deal. I am so partied out by the time it gets to my birthday though...Hubby's birthday, Christmas, New year, then my birthday...I am just tired and wanna hole up and be alone....too much family time! :vanora_xd:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 03:27:50 )
@Saeyra: Sounds like me. XD I've only ever gotten the bare bones for my birthday or something outright nuts that piggybacked as a Christmas present (phone, iPods, etc.) You and me sound so much alike with our husbands though -- my husband's birthday is January 11th. Then the month after that is Valentine's Day. It's always so stressful this time of year for present-finding and such. XD

Voltie — Princess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 03:33:39 )
@Concentricity: oh we are easy to get presents for. I get art supplies and he gets a video game. We just do a trade :vanora_xd: HappyBirthdayMerryChristmasHappybirthday! On a side note, wow! January and December babies have a really strong thing for each other! So cute!

Always ping me please.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/10/23 03:36:51 )
@Saeyra: I suppose so! Sagittarius and Capricorns, right? I'm not one for zodiacs, but apparently there might be something to it based on us. XD

@Boris: Yes, very good wisdom! I also like the use of those disintegrating lavender and eucalyptus bath salts that really get your nasal passages open!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.