Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 03:45:29 )
@Count Trashula: QQ
There need to be more middle aged women with healing stones!

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 03:57:15 )

@Eruca: my kinda woman UwU too bad i gotta venture into the downtown area to find those

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/4 16:47:33 )

illness log, day 4: aside from lingering tiredness and mild signs of headache, my symptoms seem to have gone. No more sore throat, no more aches and chills. No idea what that was. I may never know. I have work tomorrow.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:03:15 )
@Count Trashula: Glad you're ok.

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 02:07:29 )

@Eruca: Gets even more ridiculous from there: still felt bad, called work, they said not to come in until i'd seen a doctor. had to wait another day 'cause doctor isn't open sundays. Talked to doctor for a few minutes on the phone and she said it was allergies, told me to just take some Mucinex and hot showers. :'| Runny nose/cough/throat irritation have increased since then, so maybe it is allergies? But this is some severe allergies, and the medicine isn't doing much to help. So now I get to work with my nose constantly running and my throat itchy... for the next several weeks, I guess, since you don't just get over allergies like you do a cold/flu. Nice.

Donator — Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 05:31:04 )
@Count Trashula: EW that sucks!!
Maybe the stress of everything is making it worse.
Do you have any idea of what it might be? dust? hay fever? *gluten*?
Ping me

Donator — He/They Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/11 07:53:10 )

@Eruca: I assume pollen since it's that time of year. Juts weird for me because I've never really had pollen allergies. I have rhinitis normally, where my nose runs a little because I'm sensitive to anything in the air. But it's never severe, and seasonal changes have never made it worse or brought on other symptoms.. Stress as an exacerbating factor makes sense, though. Pretty damn stressed these days ;v;

ALWAYS PING ME

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.