Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Favorite PS2 games?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 14:44:26 )

@Totalanimefan:
same! i had stepmania downloaded on all the computers in my school's computer lab so the whole class could play lolol but we'd have to redownload the song packs every day wahaha
we also had csgo on all the computers and the pc teacher would play with us on unimportant days

@leah:
haha oh man ape escape was great... i can't believe they never made a pc port );
back in the day atlus had an smt mmo... it was really fun but now there are only private servers left (which i just learned about)

@Castiel:
yeah man i feel that... like at this point if i wanted something expensive like that with a chance of breaking.... i'd get a used car v: i can only think of like... two games for the switch that i'd actually want anyway haha
and thanks lol, i'm always getting stuff stolen from me =_= grew up with a thieving little brother and a mom with bad romance choices in a city of scumbags. at least i know now to hide all my valuables lmao
i read that the ps one outsold the actual ps1s AND ps2s the year it was released, so it's a good little machine i think; i hope you can get ahold of one!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:21:31 )

@crow: that’s awesome. Our school had a system where all sites where blocked except the ones they greenlit. Which sometimes are the teachers mad when sites they needed to teach something where blocked.

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 20:58:20 )

"These make me very happy..."

@crow: Oh,man. Yeah,that's a great point. That's not many. I'd probably only want a Pokemon one (the one my brother was playing looked pretty cool,but I can't remember which one it was) and probably the new Animal Crossing. You're welcome. Oh no. That sucks! I'm glad you hide your stuff now,and I hope no one else can find it. That's awesome! I should be able to. I found one on Ebay for under $50,which is a lot less compared to the $100+ price of the full sized machines. I don't have much space in my room,and the ps one will easily fit on my dresser,so that's also good!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:40:31 )

@Totalanimefan:
yeah, my schools had a bunch of stuff blocked too so if i couldn't play games i'd go to that gorillaz site with the clickable house tour thing looool
or if no one was looking.... proxy sites wahahaha

@Castiel:
lol!! those are the exact two games i'd want ahahaha
i'm so glad the ps one seems like perfect fit for ya!! i've heard a lot of good things about it heh

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:45:31 )

@crow: They blocked the proxies too XD They hired a professional security team for it. Must have cost them thousands. (What a waste of money when they could have just paid the teachers more)

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:51:40 )

@Totalanimefan:
WOW that's some.... dedication lmaooo
somehow not shocking though );

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:54:44 )

@crow: I know right?! Like they could have spent that money on something useful, but know, they had to stick it to us. ugh

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — He/Him. Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 22:08:50 )

"These make me very happy..."

@crow: Oh wow! Great minds think alike! Thanks! I am,too. It's super reassuring to know that I can get a reliable,well-working console without spending a fortune. And I'm glad you've heard good things about it. I tend to buy things that have good review(s)/feedback.

Donator — Any Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/24 17:55:23 )

》::: ✿・`.*
Fatal frame and Silent Hill <3
*.`・✿ ::: 《

Please ping me!

Donator — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/05/16 21:04:16 )

Sly Cooper games, Dark Cloud series, Raw Danger, Spyro games, and a couple others.
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/2 12:04:42 )
Oh my, there has been so many Playstation 2 games that just hit me so hard.

First and Foremost : Shadow Hearts series, I loved these games so much. I played the 2nd one to death and been craving to find a way to play it. I was hoping for some kind of port but it's it literal hell in terms of who owns it. But I stand by that Shadow Hearts : Covenant is one of the best if not the best game out there. It has everything you could of wanted solid characters, great story, great game play, and uniqueness about it.

Sly Cooper, was also a really great games, I've played them a bunch and was my first introduction to stealth games.

Can't forget about Xenosaga, and that whole mess of a game. Another really Great multi-part JRPG like .hack but barely got played/bought so it's really hard to come by.

Anything Resident Evil still play those games to the this day and is my favorite game series.

Can't forget Silent Hill, I mean you have the classics of 2 and 3 on the PS2.

.Hack was something that I loved but never got to play through. I had infection, and by the time I got into it the copies of Mutation + were starting to get scarce that finding them alone was a trial.

.Hack//GU was my baby, I loved them so much but couldn't get Vol. 2 so I played the crap out of 1 and 3. Glad it got remastered and another ending on modern systems. It's something on the list to stream.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/07/22 05:10:01 )

Here are some of the PS2 games I either owned, or had on my wishlist:

Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2 [♥]
Final Fantasy 12 / X-X2 [♥]
Grandia 2 [♥]
Ephemeral Fantasia [♥]
God of War 1 and 2
Jak and Daxter series [♥]
Kya - Dark Legacy
Radiata Stories
Risk - Global Domination
Suikoden 3, 4, 5
SSX [♥]
Neopets: The Darkest Fairy [♥]
Code Lyoko - Quest for Infinity
Dark Cloud 1 and 2 [♥]
Dot Hack Part 1, 2, 3, 4 [♥]
Dot Hack G.U. Vol 1, 2, 3 [♥]
Dragon Quest 8
Ratchet and Clank 1, 2, 3, etc [♥]
River King - A Wonderful Journey
Shining Tears (no rom file found)
Tales of Legendia
Tales of the Abyss
Xenosaga Episode 1 and 2

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.