Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Work from home

Voltie — They/them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 10:43:35 )
Is easy when the average client income is less than 2 an hour, and an average case handling time of 8 minutes.
Lots of time to smoke and browse forums and such.

I though it would be deadly boring, but I'm managing quite well. I just miss having the routine of getting up, getting dressed, having coffee and going in the metro.
I still do those things minus the metro, but I'm slowly starting to develop a litte cabin fever.

How are you guys managing?
Are you working from home? What job do you do?
I've always wanted to lift a large quadraped over my head

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/9 13:14:43 )

i'm a designer and i'm slowly losing it on my 4th week home LOL
    what i'm working on is super monotonous right now so i'm easily distracted ~_~
    i miss my big monitor at work.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 00:47:34 )

i tried to work from home last week but it was just barely possible ahaha... there's just too much stuff that needs to be done *in* my office );

Voltie — She/Her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 13:03:38 )
I got an email support job started a couple weeks ago. But just this Monday, we got transferred to a different project - which is call rep. We just finished training yesterday, and tomorrow we start taking calls.
So i guess I haven't been doing it long enough, but right now my biggest problem is if my dog starts barking ;;
I don't really have a separate work area I can use, so I'm currently set up in our living room.

She's mostly well and behave, but sometimes when someone walks around the hallway - she barks at them, thinking that there's someone at the door lol

I do miss getting up in the morning and getting ready for work. I bought a bunch of work clothes to use it for work, too! But now I can't use them ;;

The job I had applied for was originally supposed to be in the office. So I'm thankful enough that they made it possible for us to work from home :viohappy:

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/04/10 21:03:45 )

My husband has been working from home and he’s actually got more done but he really misses his coworkers and he is not good at taking breaks like he should.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.