Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Charities A Giveaway for Your Common Needs - Come hangout with us!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:53:46 )

@sunny: Oh yum! ^^

@Aly: Where you at girl?

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:55:56 )
@Totalanimefan: My own head, always!

What's up, buttercup? :3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:58:20 )

@Aly: I just wanted us to be able to post together <33
Yesterday I was stressed, but today I'm handling it well. What about you?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 22:59:35 )

@Aly: what a cool avatar!

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:00:04 )

Aly makes cool avatars ^^ She never posts enough to show them off though.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:01:27 )
@Totalanimefan: nAW, bless your little heart. I always appreciate being called in like this.
Sorry to hear about the stress :<
Hopefully whatever is going on, you can get over!
Honestly, my brain is whizzing for Aniaml Crossing this weekend! I couldn't be more excited about anything right now and it seems to be all I have been talking about, and all I WANT to talk about.

@sunny: Thank you ;u;
I was thinking of entering the Going Green avatar contest (if it's still a thing idk I have really bad timing, all the time)

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:01:56 )

@Aly: Ok then. Let's talk about AC! Tell me everything you are ready for?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:04:26 )

@Aly: yeah it's still running. I think it would be a good entry!

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:05:29 )
@Totalanimefan: SO. MANY. THINGS.
ALL OF THE THINGS.
I should probably write up a paragraph rather than bits and pieces... BUT I LOVE WRITING BITS AND PIECES
Pretty much I've spent a lot of money on merch - mainly cases..
Do you know what the Hori Animal Crossing Nintendo Switch cases look like? I fell in love with them.
And then I bought this really beautiful lime green travel case from amazon too...
Just finding pictures

@sunny: When I'm done posting about animal crossing, I'mma submit an entry ~

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:06:25 )

@sunny: You look so cute.
@Aly: I LOVE what they look like. You know I bought the animal crossing 3DS when it came out and I was sooo happy!

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:06:56 )

@Aly: lol OK. I played animal crossing when it first came out and I remember getting so depressed when villagers left :( do they still do that?

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:07:13 )

@Totalanimefan: eeee thank you <3

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:07:40 )

@sunny: you're welcome. You have been changing your avatar quite a bit. Nothing you are happy with?

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:09:08 )
@Totalanimefan: I splurged and bought the Storage Bag and the Adventure Shoulder Bag... they're so expensive buying through a third party though, and I have to get them shipped to Australia- BUT SHIPPING WAS FREE YAY

Really hard to see but they took the original product down- the lime green case from Geekshare is gorgeous and I'm almost more excited for it than my Hori cases..

Side note, I went on an Etsy haul.. there's so many nice things on there!! I've bought keychains - and I'm waiting on a lanyard to arrive too so I can show off all my stuff at work <333
ALSO I BOUGHT THE ACNH SWITCH AND THAT'S MY NEXT TOPIC OF CONVERSATION-

@sunny: Yeah they still leave :( We can pick where they live now, which is cool. The game comes out on Friday I'm sooooo keeen if it's not been seen already,,

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:09:39 )

@Totalanimefan: yeah I keep going through my items but nothing is looking good for me :( I'm just in an avatar making slunp atm. I am not happy with any of them :(

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:11:02 )

@Aly: lol I can tell you're excited! Are you getting it as soon as it's released ?

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:13:16 )
@sunny: Kind of! I didn't want the digital copy - though now I'm thinking it would be a better idea...
The game releases on Friday the 20th, so I'll be driving to my local game store to pick it up, and then take it home to play it
o within a few hours of release I'll have it/play it hehe.. In saying that it's like 8:15am here - so this time in two days I'll be ready to pa r t y

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:15:14 )

@Aly: Oh you got the AC Switch?! That's awesome. I love how beautiful it is. Are you in Australia? I don't think I ever knew that.
@sunny: I get like that sometimes you. You just have to keep going through them until you find something you like.

Donator — PrinCSS Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:17:43 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh, yes! I am Australian whoo, other side of the world from you probably.
And yeah, I purchased it I think 3 days after the announcement it was released ^^;
I have a whole collection going, I'll get a photo of it soon.
I just need a regular copy of Happy Home Designer - and an Isabelle Smash Amiibo to properly finish my collection
I have Series 1-4 binders but am not going to collect all the cards because they're sooo expensive ;;

COMMISSION | GUIDE | PREMADES

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/17 23:21:46 )

@Aly: Yes. I'm in California on lockdown.
I would love to see a photo all them all. You should post that in a thread about AC. Lots of people on here love it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.