Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts honeyglazed ★

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:15:09 )

    ★ ★ ★ literally just woke up

    wrote down my stress dream on the toilet--

Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:16:41 )


OOOF. I’ve been up over an hour. Only got like 4-ish hours of sleep

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:21:14 )
omfg just saw that tweet mas
that's wild
★ ★ ★
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:23:44 )

    ★ ★ ★ oof bonnie
    ALSO UR NEW AVATARRRR R R R R

    lmao tak ikr ajjfjfjd
    ALSO THAT DIR TWEET IM DED

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:26:00 )
kyo...

sdflsdkf thanks for making my morning with that
★ ★ ★
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:27:46 )

    ★ ★ ★ when i was scrollin i was like

    toshiya...

    then scrolled down more and PFFFT

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:28:21 )

    ★ ★ ★ ok time to begin my one-day workweek HSFJHG

    god i need to set up a dedicated working space at home so i dont get distracted later this week

Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:28:53 )
GOOD LUCK glad you got to work from home, if only to avoid commute for the time being lol
★ ★ ★
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:29:08 )


Thanks pachi! I finally got it DONE. Conflicted on whether or not to enter it into the contest but I guess I could lol

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:30:02 )

    ★ ★ ★ ma is driving me today to work but probably not from work so we'll see JSDHFG


    ooo you could! i was thinking about entering this one but nah i wanna make something else with another colour plus green

Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:33:41 )

    ★ ★ ★ gotta drag myself downstairs to start the day ughhhghghg
    it's gonna be a lonely time in the office today yehaw

Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 12:44:56 )


Oh no I’m sorry to hear that. I dunno I may make another avatar I’m not sure lol. With COVID-19 and work and whatnot I may not have time...but we will see

Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 13:11:15 )

    ahh I should start buying green stuff, my inventory is mostly pastels at the moment

    I’ve gotta get the bus home today :(
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 13:18:19 )


Pastels are cute thoooooooooo. Ughhh I wonder what other kind of avatar I could come up with lol I’ll have to play with it and see

Report

bloop

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 14:14:07 )
I forgot it was Monday

● ● ● e
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 14:38:26 )

    ★ ★ ★ i'm by my lonesome in the office yehaw

    so my call-forwarding nightmare didn't come true i got that shit set up
    coworker handling the calls from home yay

Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 14:41:15 )
so the government is going to push back school opening another 1 or 2 weeks

so I'll be home at least another 2 weeks

wo w

● ● ● e
Report

Donator — AAAAAAAAAA Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 14:41:36 )

    ★ ★ ★ wow what are u gonna do

Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 14:42:00 )
I don't know man

I guess I should /actually/ work on the comic

● ● ● e
Report
I'm the master of me and isn't the thought enough to lift you off of the ground?

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/16 14:48:32 )
yaaay masa glad it worked out

lol local schools are closed, too. several teachers from one school in my town was confirmed to have the virus so WELL THEN.
★ ★ ★
Report
··★ nya ★··
hangout

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.