Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat People are nuts

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:28:13 )

So in my country people are now also hoarding. But they act like animals. Yelling at employees when they got told "sorry we have no more toilet paper etc". Raiding the carts of employees who try to get the shelves filled again.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:31:22 )

It's the same here :o people are just going crazy

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — She/her Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/13 21:51:57 )

Same in the US too. Like you don't need 40 rolls of TP. Take 20 tops and save some for the next person. Get a freaking bidet too while you are at it.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie — They/Them Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 02:25:05 )
There was only one store left with toilet paper in stock, one of my mom's friends posted about it on facebook, now there's none left in the whole city. I wonder if the dollar general in my hometown is screwed as well lol

Donator — PomePome Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 03:58:54 )
Here the same in our Lokal grocery Store they just let an small amount ppl in every half an hour so the staff can give out new items peacefully
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 05:50:00 )

A store I went to yesterday was completely out of hand sanitizer, luckily I already had three bottles at home. The virus has just barely hit my area. It's about to be getting scary. Like there's already been shootings.

Donator — - Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/14 07:44:48 )
If you need 120 rolls of ass paper for just a few weeks, you severely need to see a gastroenterologist...

Voltie Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/03/15 10:18:37 )
Urgh. I just got back from a 4:30am Walmart run (I wake up super early), and the toilet paper shelves were EMPTY, along with most of the cleaning supplies, trash bags, paper towels, etc.

I keep reading articles that people are panic-buying because they feel like shit is out of control, due to the Trump admin not really giving decent leadership in any way, shape or form. The president is sitting down one day, saying this will all blow over, then the next day, he's like "eh maybe it will maybe it won't idk ¯\(°_o)/¯", then comparing the tests to his "perfect phone call" that got him impeached which is tasteless and I just --

The virus isn't nearly as terrifying as the reaction to it from our leaders (US anyway) and the gen pop.

Sorry for the political rant, I've never been so truly affected by what a president has (or has not) done before. The lack of response is truly, truly amazing and scary. Not only that, but I'm watching my stocks plummet every weekday, too, so that's fucking pleasant.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.