Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I got free cash

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 18:23:08 )

I used a public toilet today and you had to pay for it. I then saw someone forget their exchange.
Report


Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 18:52:47 )
free cash is best cash.
Report
See what conventions I'll be at next




Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 20:05:43 )


That reminds me of when I was a kid, my mom was sick so she gave me a $20 bill to go get something at the near by store. It was just outside the neighborhood, so a 5 minute walk.
What I bought was cheap, but I accidentally left the change on the self-serve register
I didn't realize until I got home and was going to give the change to her. She was like its okay, its okay. But I felt SO BAD.. still do xD

I hope whoever got that free cash used it well xD
Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.