Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange Poor again, bye :D

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 02:48:53 )


and done, again~
Report

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 02:53:37 )
@Jolly: Sure, I could sell you one.
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 03:00:23 )


@lordlucre:
Yay! How much do they go for? I can start you a trade
Report

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 03:05:26 )
@Jolly: 1-1.5k or so, according to the guide.
Report
Lucifer's Pet

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 04:01:13 )


Thank you much!

Also edited thread cause I wanna buy more things lmao
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 04:16:29 )


@totalanimefan:
Thanks! Finally got my colors more balanced xD
I miss the size of the other tail item but I'll live!
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 04:18:49 )


@totalanimefan:
6k total for all 3? I can do that :D
I'll start a trade if that's good!
Report

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2020/03/13 04:22:54 )


Thank YOU <3
Report
❀
08 22 22

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.